GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's face is all of us listening to the defense.

View attachment 150601

www.wpde.com/watch
th
Crack up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 3m3 minutes ago
Defense now cross examining Edens and asked why at 3:01 a.m. there is not an exact location for Heather Elvis' phone. Edens states that he believes the device was not able to receive GPS signal within WIFI points @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 55s55 seconds ago
Edens said he only looked at Dec. 18. If he did he would be able to tell if there was a pattern or if it was typical she traveled to these areas. Defense asking if he had, if it would've been helpful. Edens says it would've showed a "pattern of life"

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Edens testifies that he can't see if a user turns their location services off, or if the batteries run out.

wow .. it may be true " he cant tell" but there is an event log which can tell you if the phone shuts off ,so it is interesting this is left out of the testimony.

Interesting about the Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge. If the phone was thrown into the Waccamaw River at Peachtree Landing, isn’t there a posibility an alligator swallowed it and swam towards the WWR where they had that last eronious ping? Also could have been on a small boat and dropped into the river out that way.

Does anyone know if or how well the area around and behind LB’s was searched back at the time of the initial investigation? I can’t recall and can’t find anything in my notes. ‍♀️

Last edited:
Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution asks Edens how many people were on the roads in July when he drove around. He said he saw maybe one car. Elvis disappeared in December, when fewer people are usually in Horry County.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Edens says he tested this out in July in the early morning hours as opposed to December in the early morning hours. He says there wasn't a lot of traffic on the roads during that time and no one at Peachtree Landing.

I would like to take Aaron out to lunch.

I would also like to understand how deleting a Google account permanently eliminates all records associated with that account, given how such a footprint doesn't easily disappear, and given Google's data collection practices.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 4m4 minutes ago
Gunter: "She [Tammy] controlled the room" when they bought their new truck.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
No cross examination. We are going to break for lunch for about 45 minutes to an hour.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says this case will be going into next week. @wpdeabc15

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is breaking for lunch. Judge says trial will definitely go into next week.

I would imagine records exists to show when SM and TM deleted their google accounts. Perhaps it was before and not after Heather went missing and that's why it is not being used?
I get that . However they are in court and if it wasn't objected to then it should have been answered because depending on the answer to the question that was not asked (making it appear to be innuendo) I am not a lawyer but if we feel it needs an answer the jury will reflect on that and it could be they deleted the google account 3 years before ever meeting HE. The fact will be considered but not factually Kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo