GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Defense cross examination continues: Aland says she can't say for sure where the vehicle went after it passed her home. She doesn't know who's in the car or how many people are in the car, but says its a dark colored pick up truck and she doesn't believe in coincidences.

Picture in my head (trying to watch all testimony with fresh ears) has caused me to rethink what I’ve thought for a long time.

I think Heather never left LBs. her car was driven by someone else and the short time at PTL was because it was only to drop her car off and destroy her phone.

I really can’t remember if much if any searching was done in LBs area right after she went missing. It seems like the info placing her at LBs wasn’t info they had straight away (please correct me if I’m wrong) & so by the time LBs would’ve looked at anything in dumpster or elsewhere would’ve been long gone?

Picture in my head (trying to watch all testimony with fresh ears) has caused me to rethink what I’ve thought for a long time.

I think Heather never left LBs. her car was driven by someone else and the short time at PTL was because it was only to drop her car off and destroy her phone.

I really can’t remember if much if any searching was done in LBs area right after she went missing. It seems like the info placing her at LBs wasn’t info they had straight away (please correct me if I’m wrong) & so by the time LBs would’ve looked at anything in dumpster or elsewhere would’ve been long gone?

Always thought what happened had happened earlier on the timeline and PTL was a staged event. The LB info at SM's trial only reinforced that for me. As for when LE learned about LB, my understanding is that it wasn't until July when Aaron the Phone Location Wizard entered the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine