GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy trying to make the point that because they openly bought security cameras they are somehow innocent?
Hello. They were posting all over FB about being harrassed... why would they try to hide this purchase?
Also... it's hard to go to Walmart and drop a lot of dough on cash when you don't have the cash, eh?

That was so pointless.

What's the significance of the Sams Club home camera purchase?
The young man testified the original system was gone? am I right?

I think I missed something.
And the text that was not allowed to be introduced said what?

So the lot number on the pregnancy test would have been able to traced up until it left the store. They could tell from the lot number on the box where it came from. even it it was paid for in cash Walmarts system would be able to see when they sold it. So they should be able to match that sale to that lot number box and to Sid on the camera paying for it. Right ?

Aaargh! I want to watch/listen sooooo bad! I'm just sitting at the airport because my stupid flight's been delayed. Thanks again for posting all theses updates everybody. Y'all have me on the edge of my seat! I don't know what I was thinking, bringing a book, like I was going to actually read it.

Please put that book away.:):)
I am going to be late for my appointment, but need to know, 'what next', as a little behind.

What's the significance of the Sams Club home camera purchase?
The young man testified the original system was gone? am I right?

I think I missed something.
And the text that was not allowed to be introduced said what?

Yes. Significance of security system is they had one, tossed it and then bought a new one. Old one would show their movements the night they took Heather.

I don't know what the young man's text said.

So the lot number on the pregnancy test would have been able to traced up until it left the store. They could tell from the lot number on the box where it came from. even it it was paid for in cash Walmarts system would be able to see when they sold it. So they should be able to match that sale to that lot number box and to Sid on the camera paying for it. Right ?

Correct, but I don't think they collected the box as evidence. I hope I'm wrong.

Yes. Significance of security system is they had one, tossed it and then bought a new one. Old one would show their movements the night they took Heather.

I don't know what the young man's text said.
Oh wow. A whole lot of coincidences here then. The camera from that night and footage disappeared. The cell phone communications/pings. This lady has some seriously bad luck! (enter sarcastic font)

Are they court appointed to Tammi or did they hire them?
You know someone who gets food stamps and gets Medicaid for their children (all the while living in a brand new mortgage free house and driving a brand new truck) would for sure need a public defender - in this case an appointment attorney for indigent defense.

The oldest child shows that he went to Celebration High School. Does that mean the TM was no longer homeschooling the children? Or just not the oldest?

That is in Florida and they did move there a short time while Sydney worked at Disney as a cook...I believe it was after they got out of jail.

Well we already know they could tell he bought an 88 cent pregnancy test! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow