GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be an unpopular viewpoint, but I don’t feel like Tammy’s texts conveyed a rage that would translate to murder. The sum of the evidence, to me, shows she and SM were involved in HE disappearance, of course, but the t CT’s alone - well, they just don’t seem to contain that fury.

Makes me wonder...did Sidney kill Heather in order to win Tammy back? To “fix” things? It’s clear that they plotted this, IMO, since they disconnected the Sync module or whatever it’s called from the new truck.

But if Sidney didn’t offer, how did Tammy’s plan of finding new men to sleep with morph to murdering Heather? Hmmm
I agree--I think she was angry about the affair. But when she heard that HE was possibly PREGNANT she lost her mind. JMO.

This may be an unpopular viewpoint, but I don’t feel like Tammy’s texts conveyed a rage that would translate to murder. The sum of the evidence, to me, shows she and SM were involved in HE disappearance, of course, but the t CT’s alone - well, they just don’t seem to contain that fury.

Makes me wonder...did Sidney kill Heather in order to win Tammy back? To “fix” things? It’s clear that they plotted this, IMO, since they disconnected the Sync module or whatever it’s called from the new truck.

But if Sidney didn’t offer, how did Tammy’s plan of finding new men to sleep with morph to murdering Heather? Hmmm

I believed it morphed to murder because of the possible pregnancy

Meant to post this earlier - but so caught up with your posts on the text message - guess I'll have to look at the video to "see" what was actually said on them, eh?! LOL!

Yes, California has checkpoints before you get there. Mostly they are looking for fruits or plants that are not allowed in....
BBM:
th

Just a word of advice, Niner....I wouldn't if I were you, unless of course, you won't mind receiving a huge power bill mainly for excessive water usage due to spending too much time showering!! hahaha

The rumor of pregnancy sent her over the edge, imo. She was humiliated because of Heather's age and beauty - I believe she's spent years tearing SM down and she never thought he would find a Heather.

The fact that the finance manager/car salesman said she entered the room and the dynamics changed tells the story. SM probably was a likable guy that people enjoyed being around - not her. I find her (from reading her social media posts) to be a bully and know it all that is always one upping everyone. It was all fantasy.

I was under the impression that she knew about the pregnancy rumor for awhile - since she’d told the manager SM couldn’t work there anymore due to the rumor. But I have no idea when that convo took place, so maybe she/they began plotting it as soon as she heard it (or soon afterwards).

The full moon thing was quite weird! Is that so she’d be able to see in the dark at PTL? Or other reasons?

I have followed this case from the beginning, but don’t post much (obviously). I appreciate all of you who are here holding Heather in your hearts and supporting her family.

I just want to say to all of you who are impressed with Nancy Lively’s prosecutorial skills: this is what happens when she is arguing in front of a ‘normal’, fair, impartial judge. I had forgotten how Dennis even cut off her closing argument in SM’s trial, not to mention allowing a friend of the defense on the jury. It irks me that Dennis has not been recused from all cases related to Heather Elvis. His judicial temperament is a nightmare. IMO.

Back into lurkdom, but here in spirit.

I was under the impression that she knew about the pregnancy rumor for awhile - since she’d told the manager SM couldn’t work there anymore due to the rumor. But I have no idea when that convo took place, so maybe she/they began plotting it as soon as she heard it (or soon afterwards).

The full moon thing was quite weird! Is that so she’d be able to see in the dark at PTL? Or other reasons?
I thought the same thing--did the full moon light up PT Landing?

Okay, it looks like I'm 16 pages behind. I have some backreading to do to get caught up on what I've missed today, but I don't see the live stream on WAT or WPDE. Is it not streaming or did they wrap early or what?
I was just about to ask the same thing .. I don't show where it is on WPDE where I have been watching ..

ETA: oops, I see they are still on lunch!!!!

I am thinking that the rumor became true and that is what sent her over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member