GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The testimony today cemented in my mind, that Tammy knew about Heather's possible pregnancy. Yet, in the interviews with Tammy and the detective, Tammy tried to make it seem like Sidney's involvement with Heather was much, much less than it was.

I ask myself, what reason did Tammy have to lie? And, I conclude that Tammy is not as innocent as she wants everyone to believe. I realize that lying doesn't make one guilty of a crime, but in this circumstantial case, it certainly does point to guilt.

maybe not , dont assume someone sitting on one side of the court means anything ,sometimes people move to get better views of the evidence or of the witness testifying. Or monitors or of the jurys reactions. I like to seat slightly to the left of the front and center like 4 th rowish in court as it allows me to see everyone at once.
Well they are talking to each other.

maybe not , dont assume someone sitting on one side of the court means anything ,sometimes people move to get better views of the evidence or of the witness testifying. Or monitors or of the jurys reactions. I like to seat slightly to the left of the front and center like 4 th rowish in court as it allows me to see everyone at once.
They've been chatting almost the entire break.

Ive been able to find a little time today to check into the live trial and catch up this morning.

JMO
Interesting she has a friend behind her. Hmmmm

As part of the electronics I sure hope the prosecution reminds the jury how the M's did some hokey things with their security camera system immediately following Heathers disappearance.

From recollection I think they got rid of the one there at time of her disappearance never to be found again and then installed a new one. So all that important video that may have been on their own security cameras are missing. How convenient to choose to replace your security system right after Heather going missing.

Remind the jury that in a circumstantial case that it is a culmination of all the circumstances together that adds up to telling a story of what happened.

The replacement of the security system around those critical days sure tells me a story of what happened.

Finding an empty pregnancy test box = highly suggestive of heathers possible pregnancy. And “possible” is all that’s required to push someone like Tammy over the edge.

I hope this jury can put 2 and 2 together...
Would also explain to me at least on why Tammy would insist on using her own test because she would not believe Heather's test results.

Ha true. For some reason though, I don't think that's the case with this person. I may sit on the side I'm against in court too, but I most definitely wouldn't be interacting with the person on trial. I guess what I mean is, they look like they know each other well. Who knows!!

Ive been able to find a little time today to check into the live trial and catch up this morning.

JMO
Interesting she has a friend behind her. Hmmmm

As part of the electronics I sure hope the prosecution reminds the jury how the M's did some hokey things with their security camera system immediately following Heathers disappearance.

From recollection I think they got rid of the one there at time of her disappearance never to be found again and then installed a new one. So all that important video that may have been on their own security cameras are missing. How convenient to choose to replace your security system right after Heather going missing.

Remind the jury that in a circumstantial case that it is a culmination of all the circumstances together that adds up to telling a story of what happened.

The replacement of the security system around those critical days sure tells me a story of what happened.

Yes to everything you said!

In another circumstantial case I followed, the judge wrote in her decision:

None of the individual facts...would, in themselves, support an inference of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. These individual facts however, viewed cumulatively, support no other conclusion... To conclude that this constellation of circumstances ... occurred coincidentally ... would be ‘irrational and fanciful’.

Hope this jury can understand the same.

She's shaking her head. She doesn't like that fact that this witness was told by Tammy on the phone to either fire Heather or Sidney won't work plumbing for him anymore.

He told Tammy he wouldn't fire Heather because she was a good employee and won't fire her just because Tammy was having personal issues with Heather.

Whoa! Wow! trying to catch up

Didn't Tammy try to pin this on Terry Elvis back in her ranting and raving on social media? The defense sure has been trying to plant that seed in the jury's brains this trial ..

Whoa! Wow! trying to catch up
running-smiley.gif
running-smiley.gif
Hurry Lovejac hurry!!
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors