GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A young adult on her own for the first time had ALCOHOL and FAST FOOD bags around her apartment? IMPOSSIBLE!

Also, <modsnipped> Atty, no one "packs for a trip" in garbage bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 50s50 seconds ago
Defense points out a picture taken by Domogauer of the apartment she was told was Heather's. Domogauer says there's a suitcase full of clothes on the floor in the bedroom with Heather's name on it and says that could mean someone's either getting ready to leave or unpacking.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 47s47 seconds ago
The defense brings up a suitcase full of clothes that was in a picture Domongauer took in Heather Elvis' room with her name on the suitcase. Domongauer states it could mean she was just getting back from somewhere or getting ready to leave @WBTWNews13

Okay .. so she took multiple pregnancy tests .. maybe none showed "positive" so she assumed, hey, I'm not pregnant .. sure, go ahead and keep eating and drinking because you think you aren't .. that's not unheard of <modsnipped>!!

I won’t lie, I did move to my first apartment with some trash bags holding my clothes :D but a trip? Come on, dude, that’s unheard of.

I too, have moved with my clothes in garbage bags, but I've never planned a vacation and thought "hmmm, it would be a lot easier to transport my stuff in a Glad bag". Just further evidence the defense is chasing their own tails here.

<modsnipped> thought Sidney's mother owned the house next door to the Moorers. <modsnipped name calling> needs to do his homework.

I am exasperated at all of this victim blaming. Heather drank? Smoked? Worked at an establishment focused on T&A? I don't care if she abused baby seals and set paper on fire for fun-- none of it justifies anyone else acting to kidnap or murder her. This stuff is so frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13