GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably instructed him to mention her house keeping too.

If I recall correctly, they had rotten meat on the countertops, the upstairs was littered with legos to the point where you could barely walk, and the police referred it to DHS, as a result of the mess and the unsecured guns within the reach of children.

That sounds pretty slovenly to me.

I won’t lie, I did move to my first apartment with some trash bags holding my clothes :D but a trip? Come on, dude, that’s unheard of.
Well.......when I left California........abusive (verbally)husband......that’s all I had to fly back to NJ.....5 black trash bags taped up and a pup in a carrying case.....hehe.

I'm sitting here
65x65px-LL-819bb230_laughing.gif
to myself - thinking Glad Sandwich bags?? LOL!

I tried WAT too, but it started swirling on me too... I'll just hang out here with you all!
50x50px-LL-fabf9a56_msn-emotions-pig-8.gif
I've been sitting here laughing my head off at some of the comments too!! Crack up!!!!
th

If I recall correctly, they had rotten meat on the countertops, the upstairs was littered with legos to the point where you could barely walk, and the police referred it to DHS, as a result of the mess and the unsecured guns within the reach of children.

That sounds pretty slovenly to me.

I guess it was to prove there was no massive cleanup done to remove Heather's DNA.

Well.......when I left California........abusive (verbally)husband......that’s all I had to fly back to NJ.....5 black trash bags taped up and a pup in a carrying case.....hehe.
I feel ya, sometimes a black trash bag is the most stable thing in ones life. i lived out of three of them in my early 20's for like 6 months.

I guess it was to prove there was no massive cleanup done to remove Heather's DNA.
yep .. because she was never there .. we all know that ..
I sure hope the jury pays attention and that <modsnipped> confusing line of questioning doesn't throw them off ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did - but thank you both. It's the one I have been watching, but it keeps going to swirl mode! :)

Mine does occassionally get blurry but it quickly comes back to clear. The bandwidth on the internet line must not be as good as it could be.

Sorry to hear you cant get it working for you overseas. That is a lot longer travel time over the under sea cables :)

Warning points were issued because several members were getting carried away with name variations and name calling, disregarding several reminders by admin. From our terms of service and rules:

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Initials may be used, and are encouraged.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Must go clean my house during this hour, make sure my pregnancy test and pizza boxes are in the proper places in the event I go missing and that my belongings are in the appropriate garbage bags...
I'm not even going to attempt to start making sure I have all my items placed/stashed in their proper places. I'd more than likely miss the rest of todays trial.
th

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!!! Monday (Tuesday for me) is finally here...bring on day 6!!!
bliss-smiley.gif
I'll be posting the tweets for those who're unable to watch live coverage of the trial today!!!
computer-man-smiley.gif

Thanks again.:)
Especially your guys, expressing themselves vividly, running across the screen.
Thanks.
Being on different times, I look forward to them.

Thanks again.:)
Especially your guys, expressing themselves vividly, running across the screen.
Thanks.
Being on different times, I look forward to them.
You're welcome, tmar! The time zones are crazy as. It's always great to see when others have updated with articles/video's/comments to keep every one of us in the loop (no matter where we reside around the world) as to what's happening throughout the trial, not just for this thread/trial but other threads/trials too. Websleuths is a great place to be!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214