GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not name one. Just said it was close to slyfox lane.
so I googled slyfox boat landing and got this weird 4 square link.

Elvis Landing - 105 Sly Fox Trl

Google Maps

but the only other landing that comes up is Cherry hill.
Thank you. I've never heard of Cherry Hill Landing. Sly Fox is off of Enterprise Road, and at the end of Enterprise Road is Enterprise Landing. There's also a landing at the beginning of Peachtree Rd. It's under the Hwy 544 bridge, but I don't know what that one's called. Hm.

Saw that. Didn't realize she can move freely about the Court Room

TM is under arrest with an ankle monitor 24/7. She can go anywhere she wants but notice the female deputy that sits just behind her when she enters the court and sits down?

I can't wait until the end when she stands up and handcuffs TM.

Thank you. I've never heard of Cherry Hill Landing. Sly Fox is off of Enterprise Road, and at the end of Enterprise Road is Enterprise Landing. There's also a landing at the beginning of Peachtree Rd. It's under the Hwy 544 bridge, but I don't know what that one's called. Hm.
Rosewood.. I think I just dont know why or which one he was asking about it.

Ok. I've been quietly watching and lurking and biting my tongue this whole time, but now I have to ask....

I realize that "the heart wants what it wants" or whatever (blah blah), and Heather was just a dumb kid. Maybe she wasn't the brightest flower in the bouquet, but she seemed to be very socially aware, worked directly with the public in an area that appears to be somewhat upscale, if not a little yuppyish. She was a cute, outgoing and friendly girl who could have probably gone out with a different guy every night of the week if she wanted to. How did she not realize <modsnipped> and keep her distance from the get go? Im not as cute, pretty, or friendly as she was <modsnipped>.

She was young had issues with her parents (IIRC). I'm sure her in HE eyes ole Sid was a good responsible adult in a crappy marriage. I'm sure Sid layed on the charm thick.

I have a theory that HE did want to move on but was pregnant. It's likely she couldn't afford to terminate and asked SM for money and TM wanted proof that she was actually pregnant before giving her the money. I beleive TM planned all along for her to disappear that night regardless of the results.

However, if she did love him at one time I do think it's possible she believed his leaving TM story and was willing to talk about it with him. I don't believe she drove tO PTL I think they were planning to meet either at her apartment outside or at LB.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 51s52 seconds ago
First witness of the afternoon is Lt. Peter Cestare with the Horry County Police department. He investigated the scene at Peachtree Landing and the Moorer's house.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
Lt. Peter Cestare with the Horry County Police Department takes the stand now. He says he assisted Jill Domogauer in processing evidence like Heather's car at her family's home. He says they found some cigarette butts on the ground at Peachtree Landing which were also taken in.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 1m1 minute ago
Lt. Peter Cestare with the HCPD is now on the stand. He took photos of the Peachtree boat landing and the Moorer's home after Heather's disappearance @WBTWNews13

Also, I've seen grown adults do stupid crap while in love it doesn't surprise me that HE fell for Sid one bit or that she had a hard time getting over him. It's likely she didn't get a full picture of how toxic and gross these people really were.

She was young had issues with her parents (IIRC). I'm sure her in HE eyes ole Sid was a good responsible adult in a crappy marriage. I'm sure Sid layed on the charm thick.

I have a theory that HE did want to move on but was pregnant. It's likely she couldn't afford to terminate and asked SM for money and TM wanted proof that she was actually pregnant before giving her the money. I beleive TM planned all along for her to disappear that night regardless of the results.

However, if she did love him at one time I do think it's possible she believed his leaving TM story and was willing to talk about it with him. I don't believe she drove tO PTL I think they were planning to meet either at her apartment outside or at LB.

Hi Bosslady.
Welcome. :):)
You're a relative Newbie with Posting.
I hope your thoughts are further investigated at this trial.
You may be correct. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members