GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's shaking her head. She doesn't like that fact that this witness was told by Tammy on the phone to either fire Heather or Sidney won't work plumbing for him anymore.

He told Tammy he wouldn't fire Heather because she was a good employee and won't fire her just because Tammy was having personal issues with Heather.

Love this answer.
Showing TM doesn't control everywhere.

Ok. I've been quietly watching and lurking and biting my tongue this whole time, but now I have to ask....

I realize that "the heart wants what it wants" or whatever (blah blah), and Heather was just a dumb kid. Maybe she wasn't the brightest flower in the bouquet, but she seemed to be very socially aware, worked directly with the public in an area that appears to be somewhat upscale, if not a little yuppyish. She was a cute, outgoing and friendly girl who could have probably gone out with a different guy every night of the week if she wanted to. How did she not realize <modsnipped> and keep her distance from the get go? Im not as cute, pretty, or friendly as she was <modsnipped>.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was probably "exciting" for Heather .. and older man, sneaking around ... when we are young, we don't really think about all the consequences that can come, we just live for the moment .. I can think of several things I did as a teenager/early 20s that when I look back, I scare myself, I could have been killed, something else .. you just don't think that at the time .. I know we all wish Heather did just walk away and not fall for the trap they set, but, alas, that's not what happened ..

It was probably "exciting" for Heather .. and older man, sneaking around ... when we are young, we don't really think about all the consequences that can come, we just live for the moment .. I can think of several things I did as a teenager/early 20s that when I look back, I scare myself, I could have been killed, something else .. you just don't think that at the time .. I know we all wish Heather did just walk away and not fall for the trap they set, but, alas, that's not what happened ..
I guess so. Tammy and Sid are both just so icky though. shudder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member