GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and at some point Nancy needs to object. Several times when I've been listening, the witness has said she didn't know or didn't recall,<modsnipped name calling>

Exactly. I really wish the Prosecution would start to get aggressive with objections. They can really help themselves a lot if they use the tools available to them like objections.

Objection - she already answered she did not recall, your honor

Objection - for baseless questioning

Last edited by a moderator:
I too, have moved with my clothes in garbage bags, but I've never planned a vacation and thought "hmmm, it would be a lot easier to transport my stuff in a Glad bag". Just further evidence the defense is chasing their own tails here.

I always bring my beach towels swimwear and other sandy items back from the beach in trash bags. It makes it there in nice and packed but it comes home in glad or hefty.

I always bring my beach towels swimwear and other item back from the beach in trash bags. It makes it there in nice and packed but it comes home in glad or hefty.

Yes! For dirty laundry AFTER a trip, it makes sense... but we are talking about a 20 y/o woman in December. She obviously had her stuff shoved in garbage bags because she move hurriedly after the hullabahoo in her life recently. It isn't that uncommon, IMO.

My daughter used trash bags to move into her dorm because I refused to buy any more cardboard boxes from Home Depot.
Yes .. Heather was 20 .. young .. probably had a ton of clothes to move into Bri's apartment .. one suitcase .. so how else was she to move the rest of her stuff in?? Seems reasonable to use trash bags to me!!

An unused bullet in Heather's car? I missed that. Julie Calhoun on Twitter

First i heard of that too. Makes me wonder if someone took a shot at her while she was driving. Oh wait. If its an unused bullet then it means it still had the casing and could not have been fired yet.

Remember how Mr. Elvis had some trouble with people harrassing him at his place of business. I dont think he was ever able to identify who was bothering his place of business but I recall he had some strange vehicles showing up and bothering his business place while he was there and/or shortly after he got there .

emmanan said:
I too, have moved with my clothes in garbage bags, but I've never planned a vacation and thought "hmmm, it would be a lot easier to transport my stuff in a Glad bag". Just further evidence the defense is chasing their own tails here.

I'm sitting here
65x65px-LL-819bb230_laughing.gif
to myself - thinking Glad Sandwich bags?? LOL!

I tried WAT too, but it started swirling on me too... I'll just hang out here with you all!
50x50px-LL-fabf9a56_msn-emotions-pig-8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members