GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed at how many trials we watch where LE misses getting the forensics. I'm very pro LE so this isn't a jab, just facts that we hear about it more often than not. I know they didn't know there was a crime at first but isn't it standard to treat everything as a crime scene? If not, shouldn't we all know better by now? *eye roll* IMO
This has been a problem with LE in my city multiple times and unfortunately in one of the cases it's deeply personal and a wealth of forensic opportunity was irrevocably lost. The same detective is involved in more than one failure.

The issue with Heather's car has been a point of discussion since the very beginning of her case. Now the M's vehicle. It just seems that if you're given a truck to search in a missing person's case you search as if you'll never have another chance, because...you won't.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Mrs. Moorer says she saw Sidney and Tammy on Christmas Eve in 2013. She was home with her husband and wasn't expecting them to come with all the children. She says they talked for a few hours and Tammy told her she "beat the hell out of him" referring to Sidney.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 53s54 seconds ago
The state tried to ask about a Christmas Even conversation between Irene, Sidney, Tammy and sidney's dad. But, was shot down because its heresay evidence, judge rules

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer - Sidney's mother saw the tattoo for the first time in January 2014.

Oh now I'm all in my feels. SM mom. As a mom of a son, it breaks my heart to know her son is estranged bc of TM. IMO
This is all too common in relationships involving a narcissistic partner. You have to choose the narcissist or pay an extremely heavy price. This means everyone one else is discarded if relationship with them overshadows the narc.

If I recall correctly, TM didn't speak too fondly of her mother in-law either. Called her all the names under the sun!!
th

Also, what grown woman tells their MIL that they "beat up" their husband? I just can't even. I would rather slide down a metal slide wearing a bathing suit in the middle of August than tell my MIL anything close to that. SMH (obviously I don't fist fight with my DH or anyone for that matter, but if I did)

IMO

Heather's dad is a big hugger. :) Seems every time he leaves or enters the courtroom he stops to give a quick hug to someone. Despite the horror they continue to endure, there is a lightness about the Elvis family. Much different on the other side of the room.

Also, what grown woman tells their MIL that they "beat up" their husband? I just can't even. I would rather slide down a metal slide wearing a bathing suit in the middle of August than tell my MIL anything close to that. SMH (obviously I don't fist fight with my DH or anyone for that matter, but if I did)

IMO

LOL - very vivid imagery you just painted! I heard that horrible friction sound of skin on metal in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans