GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. This is a big let down after yesterday's testimony. I think the State should have called this witness earlier. Bri was a very powerful witness to end with.
They probably called Bri when they did, because she traveled from out of state, and they wanted to get her on the stand so she could get home. For the trial I testified in yesterday, they pushed some of the local witnesses for me and another witness from Texas, so we can still make our scheduled flights today.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
During redirect the prosecution asked Caulder if someone was strangled would you expect to find blood in the truck? He said no. The prosecution said just because blood wasn't found in the Moorer's truck doesn't mean there wasn't a struggle. @WBTWNews13

Last edited:
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecutor: Asks if any chemicals were used to check if there was blood in truck b/c blood cant always been by human eye.
Officer- No.
#TammyMoorerTrial

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 37s38 seconds ago
The state called Irene Moorer to the stand. She is Sidney Moorer's mother and Tammy is her daughter in law @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 52s53 seconds ago
Irene Moorer is the next witness called to the stand. This is Sidney Moorer's mother. She says she's known Tammy since her and her son got together about 20 years ago.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Sidney Moorer's mother,Irene, taking the stand now.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 4m4 minutes ago
Sidney Moorer's mom, Irene, just took the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members