GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now defense is highlighting fact that the witness did not notice that a rubber thing from the antenna was removed between the time the truck was photographed on the Moorers' property on Dec 20 and when he got the truck for examination.

As far as I can tell, nothing of value was found on the truck so I don't know why defense is taking the time to discredit him.

What in the world -- is defense suggesting the tailgate on truck is not original? He's calling out the fact that on the side of the truck it says LIMITED in chrome letters. But the tailgate does not say platinum. I'm very confused.

ETA: defense was talking about how big the letters are and how shiny. Is this going to somehow be connected to the surveillance video and light reflection?!

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 13s14 seconds ago
Defense showed pictures taken of the truck before it was sent to Caulder to search and when he got the truck and the defense says an orange item was taken off the truck's antenna. Caulder said he wasn't there when the truck was brought in. He was already at HCPD @WBTWNews13

Nothing was found of significance. Also, isn't it popular opinion that Heather never left Longbeards? so she wouldn't have been in the truck anyways ?? I think Sidney was dropped off at Longbeards, Heather met him there, whatever happened did .. then he was supposed to take Heather's vehicle to drop off somewhere .. hence the truck heading towards PTL and back towards the M's house ..

The defense wants the jury to believe that 3" tall chrome letting on the side of Sidney's truck, would show up in the earlier shown very, very dark videos of the truck purported to be Sidney's truck traveling to and from Peachtree Landing.

What in the world -- is defense suggesting the tailgate on truck is not original? He's calling out the fact that on the side of the truck it says LIMITED in chrome letters. But the tailgate does not say platinum. I'm very confused.
Watching him count to 7 on his fingers for the number of letters in the word "limited," I feel like he's just trying to water down the State's witnesses and evidence, in case the jury is too dialed in. Trying to distract them (and bore them to death). JMO.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 25s25 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - The jury sees a photo of the Moorer's truck

Dpt5KkRUUAA9niK.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 39s40 seconds ago
The defense asked if there was some kind of struggle in the truck or someone was injured you would expect to find some kind of evidence?
Caulder answered: If there is some type of blood evidence I would hope to find it in that vehicle. yes. @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Defense: “If there was a struggle or someone was armed in that truck a couple days before you got it would you find something in there?"
Caulder: “I would hope so, yes sir.”

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Defense attorney: If there was a struggle or someone was harmed in that truck would you expect to find something?
Officer: Yes, sir. I would hope to find something inside the vehicle.
#TammyMoorerTrial

I realize that this is a kidnapping trial and not a murder trial.

In first trial, the State claimed HE was killed at PTL. So, where are they now saying she was kidnapped? Did they state anything in the opening statements? I would think Nancy will lay that out in her closing.

Watching him count to 7 on his fingers for the number of letters in the word "limited," I feel like he's just trying to water down the State's witnesses and evidence, in case the jury is too dialed in. Trying to distract them (and bore them to death). JMO.

I agree. This is a big let down after yesterday's testimony. I think the State should have called this witness earlier. Bri was a very powerful witness to end with.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer sits in the courtroom showing very little reaction during testimony. The only time we've seen any is during the defense opening statement last week. She's been actively communicating with her attorneys at her table seeming to flip through papers during this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member