GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog said be patient, Bailiff has something coming up and darn if he wasn't right?! Shocked at this turn but not surprised.
Can I just tell you that I feel like we have a long-distance friendship blossoming? I love that you talk to your very intelligent and insightful dog. I have conversations with mine on the daily. LOL

I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t done on purpose. Really does the defense want the kids and mom to really testify? Really? This was probably done to keep them from testifying and then they can say they didn’t get a chance to tell their side without getting caught in lies in the stand.

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Deputy called to the stand to talk about possible witness sequestration violation.

DpzCXPxVsAArHnW.jpg

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Deputy says she saw a laptop on the table with the live stream of this trial on it in the room where all 3 kids and Sidney's mother was.

Regardless of what they were doing with the cell phones at that moment, they weren't supposed to have them.. How is he trying to justify that they can still testify after watching the live for 'only a few hours'.. Shouldn't matter.. He is so mindboggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum