GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just my opinion but it seems like these kids have been raised with the impression that they can do whatever they want with no consequences. Add into that the blatant disrespect and attitude from the oldest and it looks like she's raising a whole new generation of little Tammy's. Sad.
BBM: I'm not anti-homeschooling, but I do think this is a direct result of their homeschooling. They weren't in a structured environment where there were repercussions for anything, like had they been in a school or had a better parent teaching them at home.

I haven’t been able to attend the trial, but I’m going to go tomorrow. I’m “excited” but I feel horrible typing that because it’s anything but exciting to the Elvis family ☹️

Anyway- no phones in the courtroom and I’m not certain about a little notebook and pen ‍♀️. I’ll need one to remember it all— my husband is going with me and knows pretty much nothing about this except the snippets he falls asleep to every night on our bedroom TV- but he’s got a pretty good memory so if I can’t have a little notebook or pen he can help me remember small details . I saw people with purses and stuff- and of course people writing in the “reserved” rows.

Anyway- every court is different and this is my first time at this one (we are about an hour away).

Edit: some of my emojis aren’t showing up- I didn’t even notice the new format it’s been so long since I’ve been here- I used my iPhone emojis. Weird.
'[Did you make it to court to witness this circus? If so, hope you post some observations.

When I catch up on a page - you all are already 60 posts ahead of me.... can't watch unfortunately it just spins. maybe a YouTube at the end of the day I will be able to watch!

Still at the part where the Judge denied all 3 kids, mom & Whitney won't be able to testify! Good!

Lands at a random place... plus my Mozilla is acting up - keeps going in & out of "not responding".

Defense now raising issue with State's video expert. Guess they are in damage control mode now.
Didn't he already do this? LOL Oh for the love. Let's forget that the entire family was in contempt earlier, I want to talk about the expert witness from last week again.

And where's Casey Brown? Probably running far and fast if he's smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin