GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep- <modsnipped social media information>

So, was she with them? Sleeping? Was the truck there at 3:30 but not 3:45? Who gets up and immediately checks outside to see what's going on at the neighboring house, even if it is your family? <modsnipped> MOO.
I recall that as well. I remember hearing so many versions of where they were, where the truck was. Then the surveillance videos came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall that as well. I remember hearing so many versions of where they were, where the truck was. Then the surveillance videos came out.

Whats incredible to me is they expect everyone to believe that all these people were up at 3:30 am-ish to give them an alibi.

Sure. I have a Brooklyn Bridge for sale too.

Once a witness is proven to be fibbing by evidence shown to us by an attorney then anything else that witness says has to be treated as questionable. I threw all her testimony in the trash yesterday.

Whats incredible to me is they expect everyone to believe that all these people were up at 3:30 am-ish to give them an alibi.

RSBM. Did anyone ask if it was routine to wake the children up in the middle of the night (or let them stay up that late) to send them back home across the driveway?? What kind of parenting is this? The poor kids!

I was more wondering why, if AC was going to be up all night on a random Tuesday, she didn't just watch the kids at the Moorer house? No reason to rouse them all at 3am when everyone would (presumably) need to be up the next morning for school. It was the week before Christmas, so school was in session.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
DAY 10 of Tammy Moorer’s trial for kidnapping. It’s been a long two weeks. Waiting to see how many more witnesses the defense has to call to the stand.

Dp38eUlWwAAyuqc.jpg

I was more wondering why, if AC was going to be up all night on a random Tuesday, she didn't just watch the kids at the Moorer house? No reason to rouse them all at 3am when everyone would (presumably) need to be up the next morning for school. It was the week before Christmas, so school was in session.

The kids were home schooled. Even so, it was shocking to hear that the eldest was up playing video games at 3 am (according to AC).

Tammy looks nice today. I note this specially because Tammy, although middle-aged and perhaps stuck in her ways, loathe to start over, could have started over with ease. New man, new life, fresh start at happiness.

None of this had to happen. Heather could have been nothing but a blip in the past.

I hope this thought crosses her mind daily. IMO JMO, yo

I'm quite surprised that the judge allows the family to be in the well of the courtroom. The oldest is standing right next to the defendant, and earlier, I believe the girl was there at her side as well.

The judge isn't there, but what is CM doing, just standing there looking over TM's shoulder at documents she is pushing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto