GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
I'm in the court room again this morning in the Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial.

Dp4BFxfW4AAPLfb.jpg

WMBFNews.com‏Verified account @wmbfnews 2m2 minutes ago
WATCH LIVE: Friday is day nine of testimony in the Tammy Moorer trial >> https://buff.ly/2q8x5NX

Dp4BfyhXQAAUCu6.jpg

Is the Defense seriously trying to say attorneys shouldn't be allowed to argue further after the Judge has made his ruling? That's exactly how they pushed the Facebook posts through yesterday. Took 3 attempts. What. A. Joke.

Glad to hear that won't be happening anymore.

Good afternoon/morning!! Wonder what the heck today is going to bring after yesterday!

Thank you to everyone who posted and kept us up to date, I’ve just finished catching up. Court starts just about the time I have to go and pick my kids up from school here, so I can’t keep up/watch as much as I’d like in real time, though I managed to watch a couple of hours of AC testimony last night as I discovered Law & Crime stream it live on You Tube (sound was terrible though).

Still the kids are breaking up for half term here today so I may be able to sneak off at times next week to watch some.

The last couple of days I get anxious and super emotional before court starts, I just can’t imagine how the Elvis family feel!

It makes me sick to see TM laughing and hear she is strutting around like she believes she’s some kind of celebrity with stalkers. Well guess what? This isn’t the TM show this is about justice for Heather, a beautiful young lady who had her whole life in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30