GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the girl that thought she was going to be a witness for the prosecution? I read somewhere (take with a grain of salt) that someone that worked at TK was a witness for defense but thought she was going for the state. Either way, I have a conf call in 5 mins so please update all the details for the next hour! TGIF Big hugs ya'll.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 42s42 seconds ago
Moffitt said Heather Elvis came into work one day with bruises on her neck and didn’t want to go home. She says Elvis said the bruises were from boyfriend Jeremy Flemming. Says Elvis didn't want her parents to know about her abusive relationship.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer - Moffitt says Heather came to live with her because Heather's boyfriend at the time beat on her. She had bruises. She didn't move home because she didn't' want her parents to know about the abusive relationship.

Dp4DWOIVAAAQEdO.jpg

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Moffitt says Heather stayed with her at one point because she had bruises on her and didn't want to go home. She says she knew of one of Heather's boyfriends.

I know this has been said a thousand times already but defense is grasping. They can't even stick to one narrative. Casey Brown suggesting Heather may have gotten back together with abusive ex. As if -- she was on a date with another guy before she went missing.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
and she's gone. Next up Timothy Tindall, he knew the previous witness.

I will say, things remain chippy between the lawyers. Just also told them, before we started, that there will be no more arguing motions once he makes a ruling on a motion.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Next witness called by defense Timothy Tindall, 27, knows Sydney Moffitt (previous witness). He met Heather Elvis a few months before she went missing in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member