GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Brown is unbelievable (in a bad way). I wish the witnesses wouldn't fall in his trap. This one just said he slept with "her" (Heather). Although the prosecution objected and Judge sustained it, the "message" is out there. Hope the jury sees all this for what it is. A healthy, normal young woman was disappeared after messing with the wrong family!

I'm glad the direction Casey was trying to take this witness was sustained. Poor guy was about to divulge private information about his sex life he did not want to. His lip quivered, his face blanched and he brought his hand to his face. These witnesses, good grief, I feel for them. I don't think any of them want to be there. Only the ones who were supressed actually wanted to get on that stand! lol

Nancy is so great at cross examinations. She wonderfully proved both the last two witnesses are useless for the defense and for this case.

She just asked Tim who was called to the stand by the Defense team
"Were you confused why you were called to testify here today"?

His response was to the affirmative

IMO, Judges is tired of this trial.. Every time an objection is stated he sustains without hearing a cause. He looks tired/irritable.

Yes! This trial has dragged on too long and he already is anticipating a 3rd week. He didn't even expect it to last 2 weeks and we lost 5 witnesses!?!?

The defense is just wasting everyone's time.

Another 27 yr old witness now on the stand.

I think this is going to be a parade of witnesses who have no bearing on this case whatsoever.

The fact that the young defense attorney is doing the questioning tells us that these are NOT important witnesses. Young attorney is asking this guy about parties, where he likes to eat, stupid small talk stuff.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - German lived in a beach house with his cousin from fall of 2013 to Jan 2014. They threw parties, went to clubs

Dp4I0v7VAAElDoi.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer - German knew #HeatherElvis, had a "relationship" with her. Heather and Bri went to his beach house to hang out a couple of months before she went missing.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Defense now calling next witness, Evan German, 27. He said he knew Heather Elvis. About 2 months before she disappeared, German said Elvis and a friend watched a movie at his beach house with him and his cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet