GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the state during closing uses the fact that the defense put on witness after witness who had no bearing whatsoever on *this* criminal case. They can list them out for the jurors and remind the jurors that time was taken up with irrelevant witnesses who could not provide the jury with any information to help them.

3/25/2014 Tammy allegedly had a positive pregnancy test per the defense putting s records woman in the stand.

However, is this a self-reported positive pregnancy? I have been to the ER for pain whilst pregnant with one or two of my kids, they didn’t test me

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 36s37 seconds ago
Judge allows the witness to stay. Showing medical records from March 25, 2014 from the emergency department. The discharge diagnosis says positive pregnancy test for Tammy Moorer.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 57s57 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy Moorer went to the ER on March 25, 2014. She had a positive pregnancy test.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
James testifying while looking at medical records that Tammy Moorer had a positive pregnancy test on March 25 2014.

Talking heads are saying this is a big waste of time!! Lol. The defense are likely going to bring into closing arguments these other witnesses as potential abductors of Heather which is suggesting something nefarious did happen to her, instead of just stating the state haven’t proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They are questioning there tactics here.

JMO

Im saddened by the sheer number of poor innocent people that have been dragged into this case and personally affected by it because of the actions of two people on this earth.

So many innocent people have been permanently and emotionally traumatized by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper