GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be a HIPAA violation for this witness to testify about anything related to specific medical records?

ETA: Nevermind, I jumped the gun.
Not a HIPAA violation if patient approves use - still seems to be of no relevance - who cares if she was pregnant - only did that because Heather was possibly pregnant.

if she was 6 weeks pregnant on march 25, 2014 then conception date wouldve been first week in February. Im sure the defense is trying to say that the pregnancy test from the night of the 18th was for Tammy but the dates arent matching up

However, now Im wondering if it was 6 weeks or if NL just threw out 6 weeks

She testified she had no knowledge of him having one, but that detectives brought it up to her to "confuse her."
BUT, just last night I read on Tammy's facebook when she was talking about maybe wanting another kid, and someone asked if Sidney had a vasectomy. Tammy said no. Was suppose to have one before Caison, but didn't have one.

FYI: Loris is a town about 30 miles north of the Moorer's home on Hwy. 814. It's in Horry County, near the North Carolina state line. There are much closer hospitals, FWIW.
Just to add:

Waccamaw Community Hospital is in Murrells Inlet and is 14 miles from the Moorers' home.

Conway Medical Center is 5 miles from the Moorers' home.

FYI: Loris is a town about 30 miles north of the Moorer's home on Hwy. 814. It's in Horry County, near the North Carolina state line. There are much closer hospitals, FWIW.

I was thinking the same thing, but she was still in jail at the time. I was actually just writing a post detailing out how much closer CMC, GSRMC, SSRMC and WMC were and then checked the public index!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 15s15 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy was in custody when she was taken to the ER and had the test. Two days before that she had been in court asking for a bond, saying she was pregnant. At that time the prosecutor said they didn't know if she was really pregnant, that she had refused test.

if she was 6 weeks pregnant on march 25, 2014 then conception date wouldve been first week in February. Im sure the defense is trying to say that the pregnancy test from the night of the 18th was for Tammy but the dates arent matching up

However, now Im wondering if it was 6 weeks or if NL just threw out 6 weeks
Or to suggest they were actively trying in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper