GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think cross by the other solicitor will be great! He's concise, clear, focused, no BS, and I would not want to be under his questioning if I was guilty. I think this is a good move and I think TM is in for a very rough ride.

Tammy's comment about -Sidney being honest , if you look him in the eye he will tell you the truth , then saying Sidney told her he was getting texts from a guy DJ. Then saying she found out the texts were from Heather . Was that her attempt to ruin Sidney's credibility in case he decides he wants to testify as a State rebuttal witness ?

No, I think that is her being a loose cannon, with no self control. She just contradicted herself in 2 seconds flat without realizing it.

Wow. Thought this whole trial was about Heather Elvis.
Instead it is about how Tammy Moorer & her family are the victims. That is all this has been about ever since she got on the stand.
On her Facebook many times she has said she is going to sue Horry County about all these things & her attorney is addressing them one by one. She’s trying to convince everyone that they are victims. My mind is blown. Tammy you think everything is about you.
This is not about you, Tammy. This is about Heather Elvis. What about Heather Elvis?

Wasn't there a girl named Chelsea that interviewed Tammy for a blog? And Tammy went off about Heather? I wish I could remember her name. I used to follow this girl's facebook page a long time ago. I found it but I see we can't use full names. So I'll leave it at this.

You guys when she started crying like everyone in the room was almost sitting there with their mouths hanging open. It was unreal. Several of the family had to just lean forward in their seat and look down- like hunched over. I’m sitting in the third row I think? There is one empty row in front of the cameras for their bags and then another row (I sat in yesterday afternoon) and then I’m in the next one then I think there are two more?

Basically - usually the first two rows are for the family- but today the seconds row had people not family in it when I got there and the Elvis family hadn’t come in yet. So some of her family an sitting next to me because the second row is a mix of family and strangers. Hopefully for the afternoon it won’t be that way- I think they all want to be together and hopefully the first two rows will be clear for them.

Anyway from the aisle I can see the jury and Tammy really well. Best part- she was told that she is still under oath and can’t talk to anyone during lunch not even her lawyers. She asked “can I have lunch with my family “ and he said NO. Just an automatic no and didn’t even look at her LOL

Wait, prenatal vitamins caused her to bleed?

I have a clotting disorder. I am no doctor but what possible content in a prenatal could cause bleeding? Magnesium, calcium, zinc?

She’s not being truthful in my oh so carefully worded opinion

I wonder why her defense didn't try to get her previous pregnancy records from her doctor to prove she couldn't take prenatal vitamins because they "made her bleed."

I don't feel that "when" Sidney got the tattoo, will lead this jury any closer to deciding the charges against the defendant. There has been an enormous amount of time spent on things that really have nothing at all to do with the charges.

Tammy's comment about -Sidney being honest , if you look him in the eye he will tell you the truth , then saying Sidney told her he was getting texts from a guy DJ. Then saying she found out the texts were from Heather . Was that her attempt to ruin Sidney's credibility in case he decides he wants to testify as a State rebuttal witness ?

TM may be using 'SM's dishonesty' now, to discredit him, if he is to appear later.
TM has possibly planned this.
Only TM tells the truth.:D
MOO.

Narcissists always, always, diminish anyone else they're talking about, unless the person is a needed flying monkey, because no one can be smarter, better, know more, have a better resume, or be someone that might take center stage. Everyone is either a lesser person or a subservient person. Even flying monkeys are pet-like so they can't shine brighter even while being praised to sustain their support.

I reeeeallllllyyyyy hope the judge doesn't allow that to happen. He HAS to know Tammy can't be trusted to be around her family members and not discuss the case in the middle of her being on the stand.

But perhaps the break will benefit the State.
They will have the weekend, all working together, to think of a great Cross.

Best livestream link please?

Wow. Thought this whole trial was about Heather Elvis.
Instead it is about how Tammy Moorer & her family are the victims. That is all this has been about ever since she got on the stand.
On her Facebook many times she has said she is going to sue Horry County about all these things & her attorney is addressing them one by one. She’s trying to convince everyone that they are victims. My mind is blown. Tammy you think everything is about you.
This is not about you, Tammy. This is about Heather Elvis. What about Heather Elvis?
Liking this wasn’t enough. Awesome post. Spot on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay