GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the defense is *not* done with their direct examination of TM. They're not close to being done.

It seems unlikely to me that the state will be given any time today to start their cross. The defense is doing their best to eat up time because they sure don't want the state to start their part today.

If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.

Do you mean this? That's terrible. :(

upload_2018-10-19_13-34-5.png

WMBF News

No the defense is *not* done with their direct examination of TM. They're not close to being done.

It seems unlikely to me that the state will be given any time today to start their cross. The defense is doing their best to eat up time because they sure don't want the state to start their part today.
Court ran pretty late yesterday. Do you think defense can do four more hours on direct today?

Wasn't there a girl named Chelsea that interviewed Tammy for a blog? And Tammy went off about Heather? I wish I could remember her name. I used to follow this girl's facebook page a long time ago. I found it but I see we can't use full names. So I'll leave it at this.
Her name is Chelsea Hoffman. She describes herself as a "True Crime Writer." She's had quite a few books published.

If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.

Waiting for my son at his appointment so decided to check in. This is just awful and makes me so upset.

Now listen, ya'll need to slow down here!! I go for walk abouts for 10 minutes and come back to a heap of posts to catch up on (3 pages) WTH..take a break means take a break..get off your pc's/phones or whatever you're on...pleaseeeeee!!! LOLOL JK
th

I wonder if the prosecutor will be able to throw in while questioning TM the question of "Did you know you can manipulate facebook posts, time, date and year?" Might po the judge though.

Hopefully, if people have screen shots of TM's posts trashing Heather, they will send them to NL via the court email. Going up against a masterful liar they will need all the help they can get. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay