GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 30s31 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Court is back in session. Tammy continues with her direct testimony. Watch Live: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/tammy-moorer/watch-live-defendant-tammy-moorer-takes-the-stand-in-kidnapping-trial/ …

Dp43mfFU4AA5wIz.jpg

Regarding the cement, TM said it could have been from Sidney doing tile work for a customer, or for the playground. State objected for speculation (judge sustained).

ETA: Is cement even used for tiling? Isn't that tile setter stuff totally different??

Wait, prenatal vitamins caused her to bleed?

I have a clotting disorder. I am no doctor but what possible content in a prenatal could cause bleeding? Magnesium, calcium, zinc?

She’s not being truthful in my oh so carefully worded opinion
It is more common than not. She likely has a problem with manmade folic acid from the MTHFR genes. The best form is natural folate & No folic acid.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 58s59 seconds ago
The defense asking Tammy about a picture of a camper on her property that was previously brought up by an investigator where he testified to seeing a shell casing, cement mix, and cleaning solution. Tammy said the cleaner is to clean the camper and that Sidney would do tile work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay