GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of us who have for years viewed murder trials via live-stream as well as in person, can see TM is a seasoned liar and is as guilty as any murderer we have ever seen.

I'm afraid she's too seasoned for the jury. Her little ramble just now about how you can right click to see properties of every photo that State returned in discovery proves the dates and times and she's happy to show it to anyone.

Wow.
Guess the Police must now get a search warrant for this neighbour's home, truck and boat: in case he is implicated.:D
MOO.

Didn't the state narrow down the truck to the Moorer's as one of like THREE in the area/state that would have met the same specs? I feel like the headlight pattern expert mentioned this a few times. Don't you think if one of those other few happened to be their NEIGHBOR'S truck, the defense would have pointed this out years ago?

Gun nut?

tammy%2Bgun.jpeg

Source: Upstate Criminals SC: // Sidney and Tammy Moorer // Charged With Murder Released On Bond // Victim Never Found // Heather Elvis //

Moorers1.jpg

Source: Texts revealed at bond hearing from Tammy Moorer to Heather Elvis: "You ready to meet the MRS?" - CourtJunkie

Didn't the state narrow down the truck to the Moorer's as one of like THREE in the area/state that would have met the same specs? I feel like the headlight pattern expert mentioned this a few times. Don't you think if one of those other few happened to be their NEIGHBORS truck, the defense would have pointed this out years ago?
Not if it really was the neighbors truck and they borrowed it to test drive it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV