GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate typing this, but I think they threw HE in the back of the truck, not in the tool box. Or there was some kind of evidence in the truck bed that they dumped bleach on and then hosed it out, IMO.

That would be the reason why TM didn't hand over keys immediately, I would think.
They hadn't cleaned up, any evidence that may be present, as yet.
MOO.

If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.
Thank you for the clarification, I wondered what was going on.

All right, I've had it. Bourbon for everyone, I've brought enough.
Ohhhh nice!! Wait, do you want me to carry on posting the tweets or what? I can't drink and post the tweets, they'll be all over the place!!!
th

Her kids are going to need that bleach for their eyes after thinking of their mom and dad using handcuffs in the bedroom.

The youngest is 12. Let that sink in. How gross that he is subject to listening to this.
Not to mention she just testified the youngest played with the handcuffs more than she and Sidney did. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV