Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to my Facebook page.

I went to a photo I posted on July 26, 2014.

I clicked on the photo.

I clicked on "edit."y dogs) still say July 26, 2014.

Easy Peasy.

Nancy, PLEASE know this!!

FYI, the state already knows this and brought it up to the judge first thing this morning, trying to get the pix submitted from FB yesterday disqualified. Judge denied their request. Make no mistake, the state will tell the jury during closing.

I'm trying real hard to listen to the defense side of this trial, and keep an open mind.

Must say, at this point I just can't say that I'm believing this witness on a number of details.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 39s40 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says the pregnancy test Sidney bought that night was for her. She also said she was with him in the truck and doesn't remember Sidney ever going to a pay phone. She said Sidney denies it. Hmmm.. Sidney told police it was him.

Dp5K3RVVsAAemeB.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
That night, Dec. 18th. Tammy testified that her and Sidney bought a pregnancy test at Walmart. She said her and Sidney had sex in the truck before they went to Walmart, and after the Walmart trip. Tammy said she took the pregnancy test and it was negative.

I thought that would have been done too. Alll her original FB postings compared to the lies she has printed off will definitely not match up.

Guaranteed this is a mistrial. Keeps getting more ridiculous and the judge is oblivious he's being scammed.
Judge is showing leniency mindful of future appeals.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 1m1 minute ago
Tammy said they went straight home after picking up a coupon ad at Bi-Lo on December 18 2013

"I stayed home till my mom called me about her flat tire the next morning, or next afternoon."

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer says the police knew they went to Walmart that night because she told them. She says she's not aware of Sidney making the phone call from a payphone, but her and her husband had sex in their truck before and after going to Walmart.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 4m4 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer testified that she doesn't member Sidney getting out of the truck around 1:30 a.m. Dec 18th, 2013 for about 5 mins or making a phone call. There is prior testimony &evidence that Sidney called Heather Elvis from a payphone at that time, hours before she disappeared

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer testified that when Sidney went into Walmart and bought a pregnancy test it was for her. She said she took it and it was negative @WBTWNews13

FYI, the state already knows this and brought it up to the judge first thing this morning, trying to get the pix submitted from FB yesterday disqualified. Judge denied their request. Make no mistake, the state will tell the jury during closing.
I hope they have a expert come in the jury members probably know alot about facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska