GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the state was smart (and I'm not sure if they are about this) they would have subpoenaed FB to get a full data dump of her account and everything FB had on their servers related to her, starting back in Sept 2013 and continuing on.
Since these are state charges, that would require an interstate subpoena. I was just told by a detective that big companies often refuse interstate subpoenas. They comply with federal subpoenas, but don't usually comply with a subpoena issued from a different state than where they're headquartered.

I just went to my Facebook page.

I went to a photo I posted on July 26, 2014.

I clicked on the photo.

I clicked on "edit."

I changed the date to July 25, 2014, and could even change the time (it previously had no specific time). I added 3PM.

It now says I took the photo on July 25, 2014 at 3PM. The rest of the photos in that series (all of my dogs) still say July 26, 2014.

Easy Peasy.

Nancy, PLEASE know this!!

ETA: I also went to a post from a few weeks ago, one without a picture, and clicked "edit." One of the choices is to CHANGE THE DATE AND TIME ON THAT POST!

yapyapyap-smiley.gif

If the state was smart (and I'm not sure if they are about this) they would have subpoenaed FB to get a full data dump of her account and everything FB had on their servers related to her, starting back in Sept 2013 and continuing on.
I thought that would have been done too. Alll her original FB postings compared to the lies she has printed off will definitely not match up.

Guaranteed this is a mistrial. Keeps getting more ridiculous and the judge is oblivious he's being scammed.

Grrrrrroooowwwwlll "if it's my child I would want them to not waste time, that is why we helped from the first minute"-TM

Yep.
But you couldn't provide keys to the truck, that you parked, yet you stated SM possessed the keys.
So how did you drive home: without a key?
So you only have one key for this truck?:D
Were you waiting to provide the key, after the truck was thoroughly cleaned?
MOO.

tammy: "We had sex in the car. Right after that, we went to a station to clean that up" Just typical nothing. Nothing sinister"

Why are we still watching this train wreck?
We are Waiting for cross...thats all.

although I was hoping while tammy was on the stand NL ,reading that text she got earlier stopped the trial because they found HE and arrest Tammy from the stand for murder...but I have had 3 shots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141