GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely remember when and where the moment I found about my husband's missing lover. That's a pretty significant event.
Not after you murder her .The important date is the faded into the event which you remember exactly and the before and after become kinda blurry.. I would think . I have never murdered anyone.

But yeah most wives would remember that.

Defense has evidence from TM's IP provider showing she was home posting to facebook. Apparently came from discovery.

Nancy objects. Says she's never seen it. Judge sustains and McCollum doesn't say another word. Interesting. I'm guessing "discovery" is what TM has named her plastic bin.

God willing, I'll be here with bells on...
biggrin.gif
..can't wait..(where's JM when we need him???? Now that would be something to see/hear with this one on the stand, IMO).

950c83b5cc910cbbecc2b8df1e2239da136cb4ddad185e6914ad54942744f16c.jpg
JM vs TM. I would pay good money to see that.

"We don't talk about this case; it's not part of our lives. We don't discuss it; we never have." Raise your hand if you believe Tammy.

This is, honest to goodness, one of the most insane things I have ever heard. Guilty or not, you are currently on trial for kidnapping FOR THIS CASE. If that's not 'part of your lives', I don't know what the heck is!

Crazy pants statements like this, along with not remembering if she ever shot a gun, are sure to make sure the jury doubt her every word.

Did anyone notice that quite awhile ago, TM was reaching down at the stand doing something? I think she was unzipping her boot in preparation for her attorney to ask her to show her half-foot to the jury.

This really is a circus.

@Delta Dawn thanks so much for your honest response. You have mentioned a few times that TM was likable and believable, a sociopathic/narcissistic personality trait. People like this easily pull us into their circle. Knowing Tammy must have been a roller coaster ride for you

I have a record for believing narcissists until it comes back to bite me in the arse. lol But yes, it has been a roller coaster. Sitting here watching this trial is surreal. I was a trial watcher before, from years spent working as Legal Nurse Consultant, so I one minute am sitting here watching this like it was Arias or Anthony or some other trial I watched, and feel disconnected from the players but interested in the proceedings, and then suddenly I get a smack upside my head that is like 'DUDE! You know these people!!!' It is all very strange.

God willing, I'll be here with bells on...
biggrin.gif
..can't wait..(where's JM when we need him???? Now that would be something to see/hear with this one on the stand, IMO).

950c83b5cc910cbbecc2b8df1e2239da136cb4ddad185e6914ad54942744f16c.jpg
YorN. While Nancy is not JM, she is pretty close. If you haven't seen her in action, you will appreciate her cross of TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member