GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in an active 55+ community. A couple ladies in their seventies driving by in their golf-cart just stopped by to confirm plans for tonight (we play cards on Friday nights. ) They took a look on my laptop screen and inquired about the case, so I explained. One looked at Tammy on the stand and explained. "Oh my goodness, she looks older than us" We all laughed and laughed.

true
true

I live in an active 55+ community. A couple ladies in their seventies driving by in their golf-cart just stopped by to confirm plans for tonight (we play cards on Friday nights. ) They took a look on my laptop screen and inquired about the case, so I explained. One looked at Tammy on the stand and explained. "Oh my goodness, she looks older than us" We all laughed and laughed.

I literally just LOLed. :D

For the past two weeks we've had to watch her sit there at the defense table, writing and shuffling paperwork like it was her job. Now, she needs to throw those glasses on for everything that's shown to her and put her face up to it as if she's never seen it before. Puh-leez.

The specs of innocence. :facepalm:

So how do you feel about her now ? Do you believe her? Just wondering . Its kinda neat to get the prospective of people who know the defendants.

I do not believe her. I now see through all the lies, charades, and over-the-top stuff. She had lots of online friends that only met up with her on occasion (and usually at places like Disney), and she was mostly able to make us believe what she said about her life was true, because she was likeable and believable - until this. Now, I don't think any of us in our circle believe her, or believe anything she had said prior. EVERYTHING is called into question.

I love how she is examining the documents like she's never seen them before (um I'm pretty sure her attorneys have gone through this with her). <modsnipped>
Watch closely – she does not need her reading glasses to read phone numbers off of those close-up documents. I bet there is no strength or reader plus strength in her glasses. They are just for SHOW apparently. FAKE readers from a fake person!

I do not believe her. I now see through all the lies, charades, and over-the-top stuff. She had lots of online friends that only met up with her on occasion (and usually at places like Disney), and she was mostly able to make us believe what she said about her life was true, because she was likeable and believable - until this. Now, I don't think any of us in our circle believe her, or believe anything she had said prior. EVERYTHING is called into question.
@Delta Dawn thanks so much for your honest response. You have mentioned a few times that TM was likable and believable, a sociopathic/narcissistic personality trait. People like this easily pull us into their circle. Knowing Tammy must have been a roller coaster ride for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member