Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!
I had a wretched morning, and got online, hit play, and have been listening along, wondering what is being argued, blah blah. Pages behind here.
Suddenly I'm reading TM is on the stand, and couldn't figure out what was happening... somehow I was listening to an old feed!!

Blarg!!

Also, good morning. :)

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 44s45 seconds ago
She said she didn't learn Sidney was having an affair with Heather Elvis until she called her back and she talked to her on November 2nd, 2013. She said her impression of Heather softened after talking to her @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 28s28 seconds ago
Tammy testified the text messages were never directed towards Heather Elvis, they were directed toward the mystery person who was having an affair with her husband, she said. Moorer testified that she talked to Heather Elvis Nov. 2 and Elvis told her everything.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 1m1 minute ago
Tammy Moorer initially said she believed Sidney's affair was with a man.

Then Heather called and "She was a nice girl"

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!
I had a wretched morning, and got online, hit play, and have been listening along, wondering what is being argued, blah blah. Pages behind here.
Suddenly I'm reading TM is on the stand, and couldn't figure out what was happening... somehow I was listening to an old feed!!

Blarg!!

Also, good morning. :)
Your not the only one. My feed did the same thing. I was watching, then it was what I thought 'break' time and it was just courtroom movement and I read she was on the stand about 13 minutes after she got up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member