GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 34s34 seconds ago
Tammy says it was hard for Sidney to find work after they were released because of the attention

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 25s26 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer said that people wanted to hire Sidney Moorer but they couldn't because people were harassing them. But they liked him so much, Tammy testified, that places like Olive Garden set him up with jobs in Florida.

And the defense attorney didn't like them mentioning the name brand of the restaurant for sure!

Imagine this, Mrs. Moorer..... Heather won't be able to attend ANY funerals of anyone with or without shackles because you and your husband took it upon yourself to remove her from this world!
This bothered me so much too. She put on such a public display on Facebook over how she missed her Daddy’s funeral but never mentioned that the police took her to pay her respects to him. I mean, even if she were innocent, wouldn’t she be grateful that she had an opportunity to see her father? I mean, it’s upsetting that she couldn’t be there for her mother and sister, but beyond that, I don’t see how the state slighted her.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 58s58 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer said Terry Elvis had sent a threatening text on Dec. 19th. When they called 911, Tammy testified that the 911 operator said police were already on the property.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 1m1 minute ago
Tammy Moorer says she called police on December 19th, 2013 the night before they searched her home because Terry Elvis sent a threatening text message @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 59s59 seconds ago
Tammy testified that while on the phone to 911 police were already there watching them @WBTWNews13

I think if she was ever pregnant it was only because she wanted to "one up" Heather and trap Sidney more. MOO
You are exactly right. Narcs will always "one up" the enemy. If Heather was pregnant with SM baby (oh my heart) then by golly she was going to give him a baby. IMHO

(side note: if she keeps up with these details she is going to slip up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey