GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that several here mostly figured all of this out before this trial ever began. I'm just now "getting it" from piecing together what I've learned in this trial.

I think if I can do it from this trial, then this jury can also.

This is encouraging to me as someone who has followed and dissected the case from the beginning. It's impossible for me to see it from a jury's eyes.

Those significant lies & the fact that google was deleted for both accounts, the memory card was taken out of the truck, the DVR system is missing from the house, Tammy‘s computer is missing from the house. all point to guilt. GUILTY!

RSBM

I have somehow missed info about TM's missing computer. So it just went poof? Do we know what her explanation is for that?

just going t hru all that was opened back up on the TM and SM fb pages..<modsnipped>and funny enough that the photos aren't in ''order' of date either. Makes you think someone goes in and changes dates on them to suit a storyline IMO

BBM

Say it isn't so! ;) Why would anyone possibly need to do that!!!??? ;)

The very fact that this can be done disqualifies Facebook as any kind of timeline evidence for either side of ANY trial in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband works in IT and said that photo metadata/info is easily manipulated. TM isn't sophisticated enough to realize that despite her lengthy lesson for the jurors on dating photos, the prosecution will come back and prove she's lying. It will be fun to watch.

(Does anyone think that TM reads our posts? I hope so!!! LOL}

Concerned about the way that Tammy has handled the evidence. Look at the WMBF feed for the first 25 minutes or so yesterday morning and you may be as well. She appears to be shuffling the evidence & going through papers in her files & mixing them up.
Would post a video here but I don’t know how.

This is an interesting post:

If you listen to the defense you'll understand. Nancy Livesay's (the prosecution) signature comment is "If you don't mind..."

But NL's "if you don't mind" is more of an "um." It doesn't have motive behind it like "would it surprise you" does. That has the motive of wanting to get testimony to the jury that otherwise wouldn't get to them....so they put it in the form of a question.

I think that several here mostly figured all of this out before this trial ever began. I'm just now "getting it" from piecing together what I've learned in this trial.

I think if I can do it from this trial, then this jury can also.
BBM: So good to hear! Please let the jury be as smart as you, @Sun!

This is encouraging to me as someone who has followed and dissected the case from the beginning. It's impossible for me to see it from a jury's eyes.
Same. Reading Sun's post allowed me to exhale a breath I didn't know I was still holding in.

Agree. IMO, it would be a slam dunk if they allowed in what Heather said to Bri. As a juror, I'd be mad as hell finding out that wasn't allowed in evidence.

From testimony from SM Contempt of Court Hearing July 31, 2017:

According to Moorer, his wife had started handcuffing him to the bed at night so he wouldn't leave.

BAM

Wish this could be allowed in, but I doubt it.

She's such a liar in SO many ways.

I continue to feel awful for her kids, although I have to admit I was pleased to hear that the oldest is out on his own and supposedly doing well. I hope that is true. I also hope he smartens up and severs all ties with his family, save perhaps his paternal grandparents who seem so normal compared to the rest of the lot.

Wish this could be allowed in, but I doubt it.

She's such a liar in SO many ways.

I continue to feel awful for her kids, although I have to admit I was pleased to hear that the oldest is out on his own and supposedly doing well. I hope that is true. I also hope he smartens up and severs all ties with his family, save perhaps his paternal grandparents who seem so normal compared to the rest of the lot.

I wonder if it can be let in since it's a legal proceeding/record. I have no idea what the rules are in SC. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member