GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM has no following of Wicca, if she did she'd be scared to death of Karma and the three fold rule. Its just another story of hers for attention.
RSBM & BBM: Thanks for saying this; I've been thinking the same. Most Wiccans believe that whatever energy (good or bad) you put out in the world will come back to you threefold. I've know some Wiccans, and they weren't evil witches casting spells, as some would have us believe. Of course, I've also met people who claim to be Wiccan, because they think it sounds cool to be a witch. I've found those people didn't know anything about the religious movement they were claiming to follow. JMO.

This is encouraging to me as someone who has followed and dissected the case from the beginning. It's impossible for me to see it from a jury's eyes.

Only obtaining info here, on Websleuths during this trial, I am also convinced TM is guilty.
But we must remember, following here, maybe some are influenced by other Posters.
TM is disliked, and continually criticized.
TM supporters are perhaps looking here, but not posting.
If anyone followed the Watt's case, the Thread was closed, due to the continual bickering.

An edit: there is no bickering here.
MOO.

Last edited:
If pathological lying is a part of whatever religion TM is claiming to be, then I'd believe it, but as far as I know, being honest and forthright (oh and not kidnapping and murdering people) is a foundation of any/all religions.

i haven't seen ANY bickering on here. I think everyone is being very respectful in stating their opinions and info they've gathered from the trial and past trials. I'd love for some of her followers to post and share why they believe the way they do. My mind is always open :)

You are exactly right! This is one of the things I wrote out and gave to Nancy.

Wow, great yupikgirl.
Perhaps you could list, points our smart posters have revealed: the lies etc.
If you handed them to NL, we hope, they may be considered.
But I am afraid, there are loads.
Perhaps over the weekend, NL, besides the Defense, are checking here.
Hope NL requests her assistants do this, so they have loads of points.

Here, in Australia, when speaking to LE about a totally different matter, when I mentioned a thread of a case on Websleuths, he answered, he was aware of this, and smiled.
He was a lead officer, in the case!
So perhaps, we are checked thoroughly.

i haven't seen ANY bickering on here. I think everyone is being very respectful in stating their opinions and info they've gathered from the trial and past trials. I'd love for some of her followers to post and share why they believe the way they do. My mind is always open :)

I clearly edited, there was NO bickering here.

Last edited:
I went back and watched that 25 minutes. The state did bring it up but then the defense said something about labeling evidence themselves. That concerns me because she pulled out some papers from a folder and gave them to her attorney to label. If she is going to be going through the evidence, she should not be able to do it where there is other papers on the table.

If she were incarcerated for the trial, would she have the same access to the papers and her plastic tub of _____ and delusions, as someone (sorry, can't remember who and can't remember the first part) so brilliantly described it?

ETA: plastic tub of Photoshop and delusion? Is that right? Whatever it was, it's kept me amused since I read it.

Last edited:
Re: bickering

I think it's possible if there were any/many dissenters on here, there might be a little bickering. Interesting that so many people seem to agree they have some culpability.

Perhaps, by calling Nancy by her christian name, TM wants to try to portray an atmosphere of friendship.
Perhaps she is trying to present herself, TM as more likeable to all: jurors, all in court, media.
Just being manipulative.
MOO.

She constructed a similar sentence (not sure what it was off the top of my head) directed to her attorney and didn't call him by his first name. "Blah blah blah, Mr. McCollum, blah blah blah."

Perhaps over the weekend, NL, besides the Defense, are checking here.
Hope NL requests her assistants do this, so they have loads of points.

<snipped by me for space/focus>

I hope they're also watching, re-watching, and watching her testimony again to look for doors she opened!

Yes! Oh my gosh I had forgotten about that!!
This was quoting another post about the mannequin with the white tank-top, but I marked the wrong post. I'll just go on with what I wanted to say, which was that I want to know about that and TM's stalker journals. Maybe the existence of this diary of Heather's got twisted into being something of TM's? I dunno.

Edited to change name to initials.

Last edited:
I didn't follow this case from the beginning so I don't know all of the in's and out's like most of you. Watching and reading here now I don't feel like TM Is scoring many points with the jury. It is so obvious that her and her sisters testimony don't agree. So there shows many lies. TM's testimony also shows many lies from the prosecutions witnesses testimony.

I believe the juror's will be able to put it all together and those few that can't will be shown by those who can.

Nancy will tie everything together in closing. I totally have faith in her, she is on fire this trial. I do believe this Judge is much better than the Judge in SM trial.

I can't wait until Monday and I hope TM is caught violating the sequestration over the weekend. I will be playing catch up all next week as I have a busy schedule. Thanks to all of you for the conversations and tweets!

A few people have mentioned the text that TM sent to (IIRC) AC about Heather's beard and I think I can shine some light on that. I don't know if it's still used, but a "beard" used to be slang for a female who posed as a gay man's girlfriend so that he could appear to be straight to society or his family. I think saying hers wasn't thick enough was slamming his masculinity, that he's so gay there was no pretending.

I could be wrong, but I'm just over 5 years younger than TM and am familiar with that usage.

I believe the juror's will be able to put it all together and those few that can't will be shown by those who can.

Nancy will tie everything together in closing. I totally have faith in her, she is on fire this trial. I do believe this Judge is much better than the Judge in SM trial.

I can't wait until Monday and I hope TM is caught violating the sequestration over the weekend. I will be playing catch up all next week as I have a busy schedule. Thanks to all of you for the conversations and tweets!
RSBM & BBM1: Please be right, Jewels! I choose to believe the same.

BBM2: Oh, Culbertson is exponentially better than Dennis. I know he's gotten a little grumpy (sorry, can't think of a better word right now) since the 5 witnesses violated the sequestration order, but even with the mood swing, he's a breath of fresh air in comparison. I mentioned the other day, while rewatching Bri's testimony in SM's last trial, I wasn't even 10 minutes in before I had to cut it off. Bri ended up in tears on the stand, and watching Judge Dennis yell at and speak down to NL was like watching an abusive husband in attack mode. I couldn't take it.

BBM3: Fingers crossed!

A few people have mentioned the text that TM sent to (IIRC) AC about Heather's beard and I think I can shine some light on that. I don't know if it's still used, but a "beard" used to be slang for a female who posed as a gay man's girlfriend so that he could appear to be straight to society or his family. I think saying hers wasn't thick enough was slamming his masculinity, that he's so gay there was no pretending.

I could be wrong, but I'm just over 5 years younger than TM and am familiar with that usage.

IMO, they are talking about pubic hair.

My husband works in IT and said that photo metadata/info is easily manipulated. TM isn't sophisticated enough to realize that despite her lengthy lesson for the jurors on dating photos, the prosecution will come back and prove she's lying. It will be fun to watch.

(Does anyone think that TM reads our posts? I hope so!!! LOL}

Let's hope they come back with a rebuttal on the facebook items. This would be further proof of the shady, slick, slimy lying characters they are. Also I think the solicitor should have been more prepared for this. Unfortunately the judge is clueless about social media. From the beginning social media has been an important aspect of this case, so they should have been aware. It's widely known they have been changing dates on several posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177