GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this first happened in December 2013 (Heather missing is actually what brought me to WS and I'm a local) I think she was on here. There was a poster named couponinmb, I think that was the name, and they posted twice. Something snarky about biting the hook and another comment. I saved them on the old site but it's gone now. I must have replied back because mods messaged me about it and said not to bait her, they were on to it. I hope she is on here because I believe if she or anyone in her family are they are being watched very closely. Another reason I know she reads here is she referred to Law Enforcement as LE in one of her posts on facebook, this is the only place that we had seen that and remember this is in 2013. The hubris she's shown on social media is what will be her undoing - I believe that! All of this is my experience and opinion.
Are you sure they are not somewhere in all of the threads here? I thought everything transferred over from the old site.

In my opinion he was much like TM and AC’s performance on the stand. Answer the defense questions with great recollection, answer the prosecutions cross with disdain for the State and sudden brain fog...
Judge found him not credible.

He was flippant right out of the gate when asked his name and he said, "sure."

The abbreviation "LE" was commonly used on sites and especially so in discussions of true crime cases. I remember using that abbreviation years before I ever joined WS. So that wouldn't necessarily indicate a person's identity.

However, it's true that in some cases there have been insiders or even possibly family or even a perp who has been on WS as well as other true crime sites. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't something often done. There are many, many sites that follow T.C. cases, so the chances are pretty good.

The abbreviation "LE" was commonly used on many sites and especially so in discussions of true crime cases. I remember using that abbreviation many years before I ever joined WS. So that wouldn't necessarily indicate a person's identity.

However, it's true that in some cases there have been insiders or even possibly family or even a perp who has been on WS as well as other true crime sites. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't something often done. There's many sites that follow T.C. cases, so the chances are pretty good.

This was my first time on a true crime website. She also referred to Heather as HE. I believe she was obsessively reading all she could about the case. As I said this is my opinion.

This was my first time on a true crime website. She also referred to Heather as HE. I believe she was obsessively reading all she could about the case. As I said this is my opinion.

Just my opinion, I think if I was truly innocent I wouldn’t lurk around. I would outwardly and actively try to help find the truth. Not point fingers, place blame and lurk. Wouldn’t you embrace websluethers and beg them to help prove your innocence?
Whose to say, I do realize that everyone is different but it just seems so obsurd to blame the victims family and the victim themselves if you are truly innocent.

When N (we're on a first initial basis) was questioning TM about telling the young man's mother that her name was Terry, she moved the bible from the top ledge down to the bottom ledge so it was closer to TM. Did anyone else notice that?

It's in the Day 9, Part 2 video on Wild About Trial at 3:31 mark.

Hilarious. I totally missed that.

bible.gif

Source

I'm not sure what I would do in terms of looking to solve the case or assist in that way, but the one thing I know I wouldn't do is spout off on social media or anywhere else. And disparaging the victim after her demise, as if she deserved what happened to her, is unconscionable. All it does is prove where there's smoke there's fire.

I think you can plead the 5th to one question, but answer another. Husband said he has seen it in trials.
Testifying in a Legal Proceeding

At trial, the Fifth Amendment gives a criminal defendant the right not to testify. This means that the prosecutor, the judge, and even the defendant’s own lawyer cannot force the defendant to take the witness stand against his or her will. However, a defendant who does choose to testify cannot choose to answer some questions but not others. Once the defendant takes the witness stand, this particular Fifth Amendment right is considered waived throughout the trial.

When N (we're on a first initial basis) was questioning TM about telling the young man's mother that her name was Terry, she moved the bible from the top ledge down to the bottom ledge so it was closer to TM. Did anyone else notice that?

It's in the Day 9, Part 2 video on Wild About Trial at 3:31 mark.

I had wondered what other book or notes NL was moving from up there. LOL

I have become a huge fan of NL during this trial. Go Nancy.

btw....i will probably have to mainly lurk next week as I'm very busy with things but I will surely be reading here and want to thank everyone in advance for keeping us all up to date on the happenings.

Thank you so much.

I wonder if TM is able to sleep or eat this weekend. The clock is ticking. Her time is running out. Are the kids still in the courtroom, I sure hope not.

DO you think this case will wrap up this week?
She is probably not sleeping...Someone is posting on those fake fb pages...as far as the not eating-- I highly doubt that...

Just curious, and being new sorry if this has already been brought up previously. We know TM likes to pretend to be someone she’s not. Has anyone ever suspected she’s on here posting? Posting and posing...

With some good websleuthing couldn’t someone figure it out? We know when she was incarcerated, we know when she’s unavailable due to court and so on?
At a minimum, she's here reading....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member