GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like the time between 3am-3:16am is crucial. Something changed to suddenly start calling SM’s phone rather than the payphone. One of them was not “HOME” as TM’s text implies. JMO
RSBM

From JerseyGirl's post in the TL thread (Timelines *No Discussion Thread*):
JerseyGirl said:
HEATHER'S PHONE ACTIVITY, December 18:
(...)
2:29 am (to payphone) 12 seconds -says that if someone answered it would have been short call
2:30:15 am (to payphone) 4.8 seconds

2:32 am to 2:41 am phone is in motion

2:32:57 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 13.8 seconds

2:42:14 am -2:56 am phone is located at Long Beard's Restaurant (N, NE corner of parking lot by the dumpster) 14 minutes at location- made 4 outgoing calls:
2:43 am Outgoing to (payphone) 7.2 seconds
2:43:36 am Outgoing (to payphone) 7 something
2:45 am (outgoing to payphone) .2 seconds
2:51 am (outgoing to payphone) 4.8 seconds

2:57-3:01:am No call activity during this time, phone only in motion, Long Beard's to HE's Apartment, turned around and went back towards Long Beard's)
~3:00 am SM's phone is turned on. [It has been turned off since just prior to December 11 upon return from Disneyland]

3:01-3:15 am phone was located at Longbeard's (edited by Surfside)
3:04 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 1.8 seconds
3:05 am Outgoing Call (to payphone)

3:16 am Phone in motion to apt
2 Outgoing calls
3:16 am (to SM cell) 7.8 seconds
3:17 am (to SM cell) 249 seconds- 4 mins 9 seconds

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24 am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

3:25-3:35 am Phone moved from Apt complex to PTL (no calls while in motion)
BBM: At 3:00 AM, SM turns on his phone for the first time in a week! At that time, Heather's phone arrived back at her apartment and started calling the payphone again. I believe this was, indeed, Heather, since she was calling the payphone. Then at 3:16 AM, Heather's phone finally calls SM's phone and nobody answers. At 3:17 AM, her phone calls SM's phone again, and there is a 4+ minute conversation. I've always wondered how it could be a coincidence that Heather dialed SM's number for the first time that night just AFTER he turned it back on for the first time in a week. Had she passed him on River Oaks Drive, somewhere on the route to and from LB's? Did she no longer have her phone, and someone else was using it to call SM's phone?

Thanks for bringing this up, Justice-seeker. It makes my brain and heart hurt, but I agree something happened around that time.

Edited to correct Heather's phone location to Longbeard's during the timeframe of 3:01 AM to 3:15 AM.

Last edited:
Tammy will probably plead the fifth on that one. She told us she was kidnapped & killed but she’s just not going to tell as how.
The State’s evidence proves she was kidnapped. We had experts who came here from all over the country to explain the tracking, the timeline & the truck.
I don't think TM would plead the 5th to anything. I believe she knows exactly how guilty that would make her look to the jury. Instead, I think she would come up with what she considered a perfect explanation as to why she used that word. Probably something along the lines of everybody else assuming Heather is deceased. JMO.

RSBM

From JerseyGirl's post in the TL thread (Timelines *No Discussion Thread*):
BBM: At 3:00 AM, SM turns on his phone for the first time in a week! At that time, Heather's phone arrived back at her apartment and started calling the payphone again. I believe this was, indeed, Heather, since she was calling the payphone. Then at 3:16 AM, Heather's phone finally calls SM's phone and nobody answers. At 3:17 AM, her phone calls SM's phone again, and there is a 4+ minute conversation. I've always wondered how it could be a coincidence that Heather dialed SM's number for the first time that night just AFTER he turned it back on for the first time in a week. Did she pass him on River Oaks Drive, somewhere on the route to and from LB's? Did she no longer have her phone, and someone else was using it to call SM's phone?

Thanks for bringing this up, Justice-seeker. It makes my brain and heart hurt, but I agree something happened around that time.

I copied and pasted this timeline back in July of 2016. I wish I knew where from, didn’t cite it as it was for my own use. The only inconsistency I see is that on the timeline I have it says she was at LongBeards from about 3:02-3:15. I think this info may have come from SM’s trial.

upload_2018-10-21_11-26-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-21_11-26-48.png
    upload_2018-10-21_11-26-48.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 10
I copied and pasted this timeline back in July of 2016. I wish I knew where from, didn’t cite it as it was for my own use. The only inconsistency I see is that on the timeline I have it says she was at LongBeards from about 3:02-3:15. I think this info may have come from SM’s trial.

View attachment 152183
After I posted, I noticed that! You're right about it being at LB's. I think that must have been a typo. In this post (Timelines *No Discussion Thread*), also from JG on the TL thread, she has the phone at LB's during that time. That's why I always wondered if, during her phone going back and forth between her apartment and LB's, maybe she and SM saw each other on River Oaks Drive. It's 2 lanes, and that time of the night there would be very little, if any, traffic.

ETA: I edited my post above to update the location to Longbeard's. I hope @JerseyGirl doesn't mind

Last edited:
Just thinking about this... can I ask why they are unable to use SM's statement where he stated that TM handcuffed him to the bed for punishment/so that he couldn't leave?
Good question. Possibly, they can't use that statement/testimony, because then the defense team of TM wouldn't have the opportunity to cross exam SM on that statement/testimony.

However, I am uncertain if there might be an exception that might allow for it, since it would be to refute TM's own testimony.

When N (we're on a first initial basis) was questioning TM about telling the young man's mother that her name was Terry, she moved the bible from the top ledge down to the bottom ledge so it was closer to TM. Did anyone else notice that?

It's in the Day 9, Part 2 video on Wild About Trial at 3:31 mark.
Nice catch! I wonder if that was intentional on NL's part.

I don't think TM would plead the 5th to anything. I believe she knows exactly how guilty that would make her look to the jury. Instead, I think she would come up with what she considered a perfect explanation as to why she used that word. Probably something along the lines of everybody else assuming Heather is deceased. JMO.

I agree. She didn't even plead the fifth to sexting with a 19 year old. Instead, she shared even more information. That she routinely exited the bedroom after having sex with Sidney to go sext other men.

I've created GIFs of two of my favorite moments of the cross-examination on Friday. Looking forward to round 2 tomorrow.

VhuqbQ5EX2.gif

hhYvdLk80n.gif

Source of video: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/487125975106147/

I'm not a legal expert either but from what I've seen in past trials, you must take the 5th for all questions or none, you can't pick and choose which ones you'll answer under oath and which you'll plead the 5th on.

Mooo

As I watch parts of the trial again I am
Thinking about how TM is so wishy washy about her feelings for SM. One minute they are “rekindling their flame” the next her “heart is black”. Yet she talked to HE and she was a “sweet girl”. Her feelings for HE never waiver after that supposed phone call...if that is her defense as to why she couldn’t have hurt HE then she just blasted a hole through her own defense being credible (besides many other ways) because her feelings for SM constantly changed. So wouldn’t her feelings for HE change as well?
In fact the prosecution has shown this with the name calling, stalking through AC with picture taking...
I hope they can cross examine her on this point specifically how her feelings for SM are variable but not for HE.
I think TM’s responses would be quite telling.

Didn’t TM say that SM was outside after they got home at 3:10. Something about feeding the dogs. That SM scared her father who was outside. So her father who has unfortunately passed is now his alibi??
I don’t recall AC seeing SM. Does she mention dad being up?
She said the kids were on the porch waiting for the door to be unlocked and that the kids were awake and walked over. TM said SM carried one of them. No one mentions seeing TM...
I really feel like the time between 3am-3:16am is crucial. Something changed to suddenly start calling SM’s phone rather than the payphone. One of them was not “HOME” as TM’s text implies. JMO

There were quite a lot of times that TM was spewing hearsay during her testimony, IMO. Kind of like, diarrhea from the mouth when someone is lying and just can't help but give way more details in an effort to cover up that they are lying.

There were quite a lot of times that TM was spewing hearsay during her testimony, IMO. Kind of like, diarrhea from the mouth when someone is lying and just can't help but give way more details in an effort to cover up that they are lying.
When someone is lying they will inadvertently add snippets of truth...

TM sounds like a real winner - have sex with the hubs and then sex text a 19 year old.
If the jury heard that, that is not good for TM.

Of course people like TM think they can fool anyone.

Those poor kids living in this nightmare.

Poor Heather - she did not deserve any of this. She was just a kid (young adult) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177