GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Solicitor Nancy Livesay cross examining Moorer. She's asking her about the interview she had and comments she made to Carmen Rodriguez with the Horry County Sheriff's Office. Moorer says she heard Heather's voice on the phone with Sidney at 3:17 am on Dec. 18 2013.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
That phone they are discussing was the call Heather made to Sidney's phone at 3:17 a.m. on December 18th, 2013, shortly before her disappearance @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
State prosecution discussing with Tammy Moorer an interview Moorer did with police where she said she heard a female's voice on the phone with Sidney Moorer at 3;17 am the night Heather Elvis disappeared. Moorer believed it was Elvis.

Josh Bell‏ @jbellTSN 5m5 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer appears in court to continue testimony in her kidnapping trial.
DqHf9kLWwAA0fn9.jpg

DqHf9kMWsAEST79.jpg
DqHf9kMWsAAo0Xr.jpg

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy is now talking about 3:17 a.m. between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
"My truck did not go to the landing that night I promise you that on this holy bible."

--Tammy Moorer

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Tammy Moorer says she swears on the holy bible her truck did not go down Highway 814 on the morning of December 18, 2013. She says she doesn't believe previous testimony is correct.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 59s60 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer says her truck did not go to Peachtree Landing the night Heather Elvis disappeared. She said she promises on the Holy Bible. Moorer also said she believes some people were paid to give false testimony.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 48s48 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says that wasn't her truck seen on security cam footage that night, swears on the Holy Bible.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution bringing up previous expert testimony which said that the Moorer's truck was seen on surveillance footage going towards Peachtree boat landing where Heather's abandoned car was found at 3:35 a.m. on December 13, 2013. @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 1m1 minute ago
Tammy said: "My truck did not go to Peachtree boat landing that night. I promise you that on the Holy Bible."
She also said that she believes the expert witness was paid to give false testimony @WBTWNews13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste