GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 4m4 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer is back on the stand for cross examination in disappearance of Heather Elvis.

photo by @jbellTSN, you shoulf follow him too

DqHe0OzX0AAISr1.jpg

Sorry, who's Carmen?

Tammy's got attitude right out of the gate today!

Carmen's testimony earlier in trial:

Carmen Rodriguez with the Horry County Sheriff's Office testifies to a meeting she had with Tammy Moorer when she came to follow up on complaints of harrassment. The court played a recording of their conversation that Rodriguez said Tammy willinily gave. In the recording, Tammy discusses the last 6 phone calls on Heather Elvis' phone.

"She told me she heard Heather's voice on the phone call so she knew it was her," said Rodriguez.

The defense argued that anyone could've gotten Heather and called the last number on her phone several times to change the spotlight of suspicion. Rodriguez testified that during the conversation Tammy took a picture of evidence Rodriguez found.

"A key that was found in Heather's car belonged to a hotel room that they had rented together because it was in his name," said Rodriguez.

The defense argued that Tammy said her and Sidney had an open marriage not causing a jealous rage, but the prosecution painted a different picture from Tammy's Facebook post.

Day 2 of testimony in Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial

Sorry, who's Carmen?

Tammy's got attitude right out of the gate today!
"Carmen Rodriguez, a former employee of the Horry County Sheriff's Office . . . was previously assigned to a task force formed to assist Horry County police, which included the S.C. Law Enforcement Division (SLED), in connection with the case. She also acted as a liaison between the Elvis family, the solicitor’s office and police department . . . She said Tammy Moorer met with her at the police department in January 2014, before the couple had been charged. She said Tammy Moorer complained her family was being harassed and threatened."

Tammy Moorer on trial this week

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
The prosecution bringing up previous evidence of an interview between Tammy and an investigator where Tammy said she heard a female's voice on the phone and was under the impression it was Heather Elvis. @WBTWNews13

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says she didn't care that Sidney was having sex with other women. Tammy: I was having sex too but you would never know who with because I wouldn't put it all over my phone.

DqHfh_BUcAI0lGI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member