GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperative to anyone listening to find this important missing testimony!!!
If you didn’t know better you would think that might be a veiled threat to Nancy Livesay from Tammy to reference her being with married men.
Tammy was definitely acting, pretending to be coy, even manipulating the prosecutor & the whole situation. She is a planner & a manipulator and there was evidence of it everywhere.
We watched a performance today from a psychotic narcissist- possibly even someone with borderline personality disorder like Jodi Arias.
Will admit I had to watch it again. It was so crazy it took a second watching for some of it to even sink in. There’s no way to comprehend Tammy without watching it again.
Tammy tried to INVEIGLE US ALL today! She’s a master at it.
Not sure if anyone else notices but whenever the timeline of that night is brought up she gets irritated. Even when the defense asks. I was trying to count her respiration’s because I definitely noticed they picked up when the timeline of 3am was brought up initially by the defense. I will go back and watch it.

Not sure if anyone else notices but whenever the timeline of that night is brought up she gets irritated. Even when the defense asks. I was trying to count her respiration’s because I definitely noticed they picked up when the timeline of 3am was brought up initially by the defense. I will go back and watch it.

Yep! I noticed that, too! She gets visibly more stressed and I also was watching her breathing.

Most of the camera people were sitting while taping and typing up stories on their computers. I think they just missed it because it was so fast.

On the jurors. I don’t want to give any identifying info so I’ll just say what I wrote about each one and leave out the gender/age and the identifying stuff I noted if that makes sense? Leaving that out makes it a little sparse, but I would hate to say anything that gets TM to try and use to help her if that makes sense.

In no particular order from today’s testimony:

Two jurors I noticed consistently don’t take many notes if any for hours. Neutral faces.

Another consistently takes tons of notes, leans forward, and looks only at the witness and lawyer.

One has a straight up disgusted look on his/her face most of the time. Takes notes a lot

Another non note taker- at least today. Looked pissed when the guys were brought in today to testify about heathers character

One in particular doesn’t keep expressions very neutral- mainly looks like WTF this is total bs anytime the defense is talking.

One has a poker face but consistently takes notes. Mainly looks at witnesses and lawyers.

For another I wrote pays attention to everything in the courtroom- seems to look at her for reactions to some things said.

The next one I wrote about has his mouth open like half way a lot. Kind of like “uhh “ or confused look.

My notes for another say his eyes get real big and wide at times like what the heck am I hearing/seeing right now.

I noticed that one in particular puts a hand over their mouth when they maybe want to snicker or laugh.

One in particular today who has been taking notes stopped when TM testified. Sat with hands crossed across chest intently watching- leaned back not angry more relaxed type of look. I didn’t get the feeling he was buying any of it.

Another looks everywhere. Strains neck to see anything and anyone. Any sound. Any door opening. Looks at the courtroom crowd a lot.

The last one (if I got them all I had them in order on my paper with gender/age/ and what I imagine they do for a living- LOL I literally have no idea wasn’t there for jury selection. I took them all out of order of how they sit cuz we know TM is cray and will use anything to cause some sort of mistrial) takes a good amount of notes, doesn’t seem confused, and seems to be as bored as we all are when the defense is talking.
Posting this so others can see it. Really interesting about the jury.

BBM.

So funny you do that, because I was doing the same thing! I noticed it. Rapid, shallow breaths when she starts to get frazzled or feels like she is losing control of the conversation. And I say conversation because she is trying to control it like one, not like a line of questioning.

BBM.

So funny you do that, because I was doing the same thing! I noticed it. Rapid, shallow breaths when she starts to get frazzled or feels like she is losing control of the conversation. And I say conversation because she is trying to control it like one, not like a line of questioning.

So true and by saying Nancy TM's trying to elevate herself to same level as the state attorney. She thinks she's clever but it really just shows how manipulative she is, imo.

BBM.

Yup, I worked in a hospital and vitals were one of my responsibilities so you notice what normal respiration’s look like. She definitely gets frazzled when ever that night is brought up. She tried to appear confident in all areas but when that night comes up she starts breaking, her act is interrupted by her bodies natural responses stress. I so hope the jury is seeing what we are seeing!!

I say “trying” because she talks so darn much that it was hard to count them.

Is NL not allowed to tell TM to just answer yes or no to her questions? And/or can't NL ask the judge to instruct TM to only answer the questions asked without added commentary?

On the one hand I understand that letting TM ramble might allow her to hang herself with more lies; but on the other hand, it allows TM more room to create confusion, chaos and to gaslight the jury, as jillycat and TTF14 have mentioned.

Is NL not allowed to tell TM to just answer yes or no to her questions? And/or can't NL ask the judge to instruct TM to only answer the questions asked without added commentary?

On the one hand I understand that letting TM ramble might allow her to hang herself with more lies; but on the other hand, it allows TM more room to create confusion, chaos and to gaslight the jury, as jillycat and TTF14 have mentioned.

When court was over, Nancy (I feel like we would be first name friends) asked the judge to ensure she answered her questions without all the other talk and also treat her with respect and used the comment about how many married men Nancy had slept with as an example. The judge told Tammy Moorer (not first name friends) those instructions and I know that had to leave Her fuming and Monday is going to be tough, having to act like she respects Nancy without making snide comments.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this but on TM FB the album she created back in 2o13 for their call Disney trip shows it was edited or updates in July 2017.

I hate that NL states she's not familiar with FB... I feel like in that profession you'd need to be at least somewhat familiar with how most of SM works.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this but on TM FB the album she created back in 2o13 for their call Disney trip shows it was edited or updates in July 2017.

I hate that NL states she's not familiar with FB... I feel like in that profession you'd need to be at least somewhat familiar with how most of SM works.

Oh I think she's familiar. She's just asking the "expert" for her help, if you know what I mean.

When court was over, Nancy (I feel like we would be first name friends) asked the judge to ensure she answered her questions without all the other talk and also treat her with respect and used the comment about how many married men Nancy had slept with as an example. The judge told Tammy Moorer (not first name friends) those instructions and I know that had to leave Her fuming and Monday is going to be tough, having to act like she respects Nancy without making snide comments.

Thanks, I heard the part about instructing TM not getting personal with NL, but I didn't hear NL ask the judge to instruct TM to just answer the questions. Good! I do think TM needs to be reined in. She wants to get her narrative in there and most of it is lies, but we don't know which juror/jurors might fall for it. We can see through it, but they are getting a dose of Tammy for the first time and can't go back and watch her testimony on video to pick up on all the lies and contradictory testimony.

I'm still dying to know what question Tammy wanted to ask Ms. Livesay at the beginning of cross-examination. Was it a personal question about Ms. Livesay's love life? Or was it more trial-based, such as something about Heather's "diaries?"

I know that some people worry that TM is getting to NL sometimes but there is a part of me that disagrees. With both TM and her sister, NL was able to draw out the anger and let the jury see it. We can't forget AC's response when NL questioned her about the fight with her past friend regarding keys and a drug house etc. NL was able to make AC come out swinging. If I were on the jury, these times when NL can pull the witness out of character would weigh very heavily for me. JMO

I know that some people worry that TM is getting to NL sometimes but there is a part of me that disagrees. With both TM and her sister, NL was able to draw out the anger and let the jury see it. We can't forget AC's response when NL questioned her about the fight with her past friend regarding keys and a drug house etc. NL was able to make AC come out swinging. If I were on the jury, these times when NL can pull the witness out of character would weigh very heavily for me. JMO

I agree. And as far as NL responding to TM calling her Nancy, I think it was important to do this. Tammy is so slick and the jurors have to listen so closely to the testimony that slipping that in there could easily just go right past them. Pointing out TM's disrespect and attempt to put herself on the same level as NL was important, both in putting TM in her place and marking it for the jury. TM's little smirk after that exchange indicated to me that she thought she'd won. I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member