GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 55s55 seconds ago
Prosecution shows Moorer a photo of cleaning fluid, concrete, shot gun shell, buckets and tarp. This was all together on Dec 20th at the Moorer’s home. Tammy said most of it was for Sidney’s work laying tile. Said she doesn’t know where shotgun shell came from.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy also said the concrete, shotgun shell, cleaning and other stuff photographed at her house were not used in the alleged crime.

"Again its an innocent thing you are trying to twist for people"

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Moorer said about this, "Again an innocent thing you are trying to twist for people."

This has to be the most frustrating trial I have ever watched. Besides this wingnut on the stand, the feed is awful.

Does anyone have any hints on how to have a better feed?
Help, Please
I'm watching the live feed on WMBF's FB (WMBF News). It's been working well. I was having trouble the other day, but after I closed some of my tabs, and only ran one video at a time, it got much better. HTH.

So is she trying to say that posts times change year to year to compensate for daylights savings time?? And each year, the times will change on ALLLLL the posts she made to go an hour back then forward then back? Is that what she is trying to spin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper