GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Now: Prosecution rebuttal closing argument. Livesay says the Moorers got rid of anything they didn't want the jury to see. Text messages, home security footage.

DqI34N8UUAIQrxl.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 3m3 minutes ago
The prosecution talking the jury again, and said "We are not going to reward people because we can not find the victim's body. So no, we are not going to let it go." @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 27s27 seconds ago
State Prosecutor: the evidence is those cameras and the phone records. Said those cameras are the best evidence. #TammyMoorerTrial

I don't remember ever seeing someone sitting with a judge before to counsel him/her. Strange...

It’s less counseling (at least here in chicago) and more so creating the case synopsis for trials, preparing the trial memorandum for the current case/ research on case law for the trial at hand, and such. They tend to be attorneys, as well, usually junior counselors fresh in the game. I am unsure if SC also tends to have licensed attorneys perform the job, but he definitely excelled at keeping his face void of any expression, I wish I had that kind of self-control!

So Im not sure what I can say but the moorer case discussion fb page has a screenshot of TM's fb with the "School is all done! Lets hope for As and Bs"

its interesting what the time is on that screenshot....

makes me sick. Wish NL had that to show....

Well, should a mistrial be the outcome, that could be beneficial to add to their arsenal. I don’t think nancy livesay will be inclined to give this case up, jmo

ALSO am I the only one who pronounced her name “ live rhymes with shiv, see rhymes with me”? The first time I heard her name in court I was like dang I’ve been mispronouncing it for years.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 51s51 seconds ago
State prosecutor,"This is substantial circumstantial evidence."
#TammyMoorerTrial

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Closing arguments are over. The judge will now read the jury instructions.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Now the judge is reading the charges to the jury. #TammyMoorerTrial

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
The judge is now reading the charges to the jury @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Both sides have completed closing arguments. The judge is now charging the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6