Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why choose? Long, hot bath with a long, cold drink. :D
Oh yep, I'd so do both too, Surfside, BUT this is Tammy Moorer remember--she needs an audience to run her mouth off to!! LOL

Ha! It was actually my fancy desktop PC this time. ;)
Oh what? I have no idea how I can do that on my pc..then again, it aint fancy so probably doesn't have that feature, it's a bit like my phone, old as! lol.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Alex Lang

#TammyMoorer - Sick juror replaced with alternate. There are some judges that release the alternates as soon as deliberations begin. This is a perfect example of why that shouldn't happen, imo.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 12m12 minutes ago
One of the jurors in Tammy Moorer trial has been excused because of a fever. Sitting an alternate before deliberations.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 3m3 minutes ago
We are officially on jury watch in the Tammy Moorer trial.

Oh what? I have no idea how I can do that on my pc..then again, it aint fancy so probably doesn't have that feature, it's a bit like my phone, old as! lol.
I'm sure there are multiple ways to do it, but I hold down the "Ctrl" and push the "+" on my number pad once for every time I want to zoom in. Zooming out is the same, but using the "-". HTH.

ooooh, i don't like that an alternate went in first day..... i don't trust <modsnipped> not to have threatened someone that didn't want to come in. Hate to say that, but i truly hope that juror really is sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member