GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Judge said the alternate was free to leave and to discuss this with anyone. The State asked for clarity on that. So why would a reporter not want to talk to them?

Oh! I thought you meant the alternate that replaced the sick juror!!

Kudos to the juror for staying home while sick. I wouldn’t want to miss deliberating, but staying home is best.

He told her before she left that she's still an alternate. Some of that conversation was muted, but I'm guessing that means he can call her back in.

But he also said she was free to discuss with anyone and free to leave.

I know! I'm just as puzzled as the rest of you. :)
I just listened to their conversation again, and he did give her the choice to stay or leave, but I didn't specifically hear him say whether she could or could not discuss the case with anyone. If you can get to 12:40 in this video, that's when he starts talking to her. I don't know what to think about her being called back in (or not) at this point.

Jury asked about Dad's phone number. Excellent question actually.
Did AC say anything about calling her father or a phone call from him that morning? Wasn't she stating he left in his loud truck to go to the farmer's market (forgive, I can't remember exactly what her testimony was) .. maybe that has something to do with it??

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 1m1 minute ago
Jury asked to view surveillance footage from Walmart on Seaboard St. where Sidney Moorer is seen getting out of his truck to buy a pregnancy test &surveillance footage from a business & a home on Highway 814 that the state says shows the Moorer truck driving to Peachtree landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina