GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have just said she was at home for that matter but she put herself with him so she either really was with him or she doesn’t want to say where she really was. Was her actual phone off during this time? I can’t remember off the top of my head what her phone behavior was that during the WM & payphone trip. Could he have gone to WM alone & she met him at payphone to join in once he spoke to Heather?

IMO

Didn't Tammy say her son had an alibi for her that night, but wasn't allowed to be a witness?

Yes. She tried to get that in there but the judge struck it from the record, since the kids were watching live stream in the witness sequester room. He would be lying anyway. I think the kids slept at Polly's that night.

If Tammy was in that truck, why did Sidney lock the doors of the truck when he went in Walmart? Why not leaving it running to keep it warm?

Probably because why bother keeping the car warm for her?? She was awful to him and everyone else. He probably didn’t really give a care if TM got cold. I wouldn’t if I were him.

I agree, she is a narcissist and a pathological lier, in my opinion. The only hope is SM breaking and giving the Elvis’s answers. With TM out of the picture I feel like he could break. Praying that happens for the Elvis’s sake.
You know this is her biggest worry too! Although I do think the mystery phone with the photo that cousin saw is in safe keeping to keep him from talking. Whatever happened she has something to prove that SM was involved. imo

It was COLD that night and TM would’ve wanted to stay warm. IMO she had her moms car and was watching HE. The call from when SS dropped off HE at home and when SM called her from the payphone is way too calculated. I bet they were using burner phones (hence the phone DM saw the pic on)

IMO Tammy will stick to hers lies forever. There will be no budging for her..she will always play the victim in this.

SM I can see breaking...i habe a feeling TM threatened him if he testified. I don't buy that she broke up with him for not standing up for himself. I don't think she wantes him to testify.

It was COLD that night and TM would’ve wanted to stay warm. IMO she had her moms car and was watching HE. The call from when SS dropped off HE at home and when SM called her from the payphone is way too calculated. I bet they were using burner phones (hence the phone DM saw the pic on)
Also, the restaurants they claimed they went to (which they very may have, but it was during Heather's date so easy to spy on her) were all in the vicinity of the WalMart as well is within 5 miles of Banditos where Heather and Stephen went on their dinner date ... I wonder where Stephen's apartment was located ???

Also, the restaurants they claimed they went to (which they very may have, but it was during Heather's date so easy to spy on her) were all in the vicinity of the WalMart as well is within 5 miles of Banditos where Heather and Stephen went on their dinner date ... I wonder where Stephen's apartment was located ???

I think Stephen lived in Murrell's Inlet.

IMO Tammy will stick to hers lies forever. There will be no budging for her..she will always play the victim in this.

SM I can see breaking...i habe a feeling TM threatened him if he testified. I don't buy that she broke up with him for not standing up for himself. I don't think she wantes him to testify.

She would break up with him for not testifying but stay with him after affairs? Yeah, right.

I totally agree she will stick to her lies forever!

But when she said she hates SM now for not taking the stand and defending himself in his trial I actually believe she was being truthful. I remember her being absent for SM’ verdict and her daughter being on her own and so upset. IMO she wouldn’t support him for that because he didn’t help himself.

Do I think she has moved on? that i’m not so sure of.

She would break up with him for not testifying but stay with him after affairs? Yeah, right.

She claimed to be pissed at him because he didn't "stand up and be a man" and testify in his defense during his Obstruction of Justice trial. She didn't even come back into the courtroom when the jury reached it's verdict.

I was just thinking on ways she contradicted herself and how she gave more info than what was being asked; add more if you have some that really stick out for you.

She commented over and over how small MB is and why pings were on certain towers. How everything was close together. She's been there her whole life. She also says she had never heard of Longbeards until *this* trial. Okay. She also said how they wouldn't have enough time to get from A. to B. according to the timeline. But it's so small! And you know ALL the shortcuts. Hmmm...

I won't even start in on the hate-filled black heart for Sidney but still trying to get pregnant BS. My eyes roll so far back in my head on that, I'm afraid they're going to get stuck.

Her FB posts and their times are just one plastic bin full of contradictions and confusion.

I can't believe she added in her testimony that they were arrested for Indecent Exposure that night. Why say something like that, now you've tainted the jury to believe a lot of crazy went on that night.

Oh, and she admitted that Sidney was already in jail. If I were a juror, I'd be like, so he was found guilty too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl