GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, first time post.
I've been lurking for five years. Reading and following this along, then completely forgetting about it - for the most part - for a few years in between. But these past few weeks, I've been completely consumed by it. I know Tammy. I have never met Sidney or the kids, but I have known Tammy for a number of years. I put in my information to become a verified insider, but haven't heard back and was holding off posting until then, but I'm about to burst. Im a total mess, I have to throw my feelings and thoughts 'out there'.

[Snipped for space]

Thanks for listening...

RSBM

I'm so glad you're here, friend. :)

I don't really like the way the judge stated charges in his final saying to jury yesterday evening. I did think the way NL explained in closing was much better/easier to understand. I'm worried with them asking about the charges again. Will we know if jury requests lunch? If they are asking about specific charges, IMO, we will get a verdict sometime soon/today.

Whoa, TM does look rough. Looks like she just rolled out of bed and put the closest clothes to her on.
I think I would have spruced up my appearance some.

I guess the young lady in the flannel shirt is TM's daughter.

I've been lurking for five years. Reading and following this along, then completely forgetting about it - for the most part - for a few years in between. But these past few weeks, I've been completely consumed by it. I know Tammy. I have never met Sidney or the kids, but I have known Tammy for a number of years. I put in my information to become a verified insider, but haven't heard back and was holding off posting until then, but I'm about to burst. I'm a total mess, I have to throw my feelings and thoughts 'out there'.

I will be honest, up until this week, I didn't know what to believe. I know Tammy is a liar and a bit crazy, but is she THAT crazy? To be crazy enough to commit such a crime?! I wasn't sure and everything I read didn't give enough proof. There are a few of us lurking in the shadows in my similar situation (and I'm sure when they read these words, they will know who I am! Just as I know Delta Dawn, who by the way is an amazing human being in every way, shape & form! :)), we have been chatting a bit, comparing thoughts and notes.

What changed this week for me? Tammy's testimony. She completely lied. Things I KNOW about her, she lied about. You all saw when she contradicted herself so many times, you don't even have to know her to catch those! Nothing was accurate, everyone before her was wrong, only she is right. This is TRUE Tammy-style. She weaves such a web of lies that even she is convinced they are true. I am 100% certain she will claim her innocence until the day she dies. She has herself convinced. This is how she rolls. I've caught her in a lie, with hard proof, and she weaved the same web of lies to me - turned and blamed it elsewhere. Juuuuust like on the stand. I could predict when she was about to explode, when Nancy was prodding her, it made me remember my conversation with Tammy when I caught her in a lie - and I knew when Tammy would hit her boiling point. I could feel it!

If Tammy was innocent, there would be no reason she would lie on the stand. NONE. Why would she weave such a web if she didn't have to? She had to. She's guilty.

Now, the fact that I know this person has me completely ripped apart inside. I will admit I didn't know her well, but I communicated with her on a fairly often basis, a bit more than an acquaintance, and I have met her face to face (despite us not living in the same state). I cared about her well being. I remember her Facebook having videos from THEIR surveillance cameras of people driving past her house and her mentioning about fearing for her life and the lives of her children, I was very worried for her for a long time. Then I learned about the court case and I've been lurking ever since.

I am devastated that someone I know, someone I cared about, did this. It completely shatters me. And I didn't know her that well. I cannot even fathom what close friends and family are feeling, even if they do think she's innocent. I ache. The moment it all came around for me, I sat with my head in my hands and I cried. How could she? HOW COULD SHE?! I'm still reeling in shock. I'm also sad for her. To be that messed up.... She's a very broken human. I'm sitting here in tears again, aching. If you are of the praying sort, pray for that family, pray for the friends, pray for the KIDS. If I'm in this much pain, I can't even imagine how they are feeling - espeically if they came around to realizing like I did when she sat on that stand.

Thanks for listening...

I heard of TM long before the case when she was pointed out to me on an offshoot Disney board by a friend of mine. TM was one of the posters that others thought little of, and was discussed on the forum to critique her posts because she always had the best of everything, the best kids, the best marriage, etc. etc. TM came off to me from reading her posts as someone who probably didn't have a lot of RL friends and had issues maintaining friendships because of her personality. She was a braggart and always had to pretend to be better than everyone she was interacting with. Imagine my shock when years later someone sends me the link to the HE case involving TM/SM. Toss in having had the experience of dealing with TM and her ilk, and I don't feel a lot of sympathy for her these days.

I hope you are able to work through this. Perceptions and the stories others create can be deceiving. I believe TM tried to create her own reality because she seemed to be all about perceptions, and ultimately her "story" led to murder and kidnapping. JMO

Hmmm. She did go out of her way to say her parents didnt want to loan out their cars. A red flag went up for me when she said that but I wasnt sure why.
Great point. She did say on the stand that they only loaned out their vehicle(s) when it was something for the Cs. She added that in for a reason IMHO

I've been lurking for five years. Reading and following this along, then completely forgetting about it - for the most part - for a few years in between. But these past few weeks, I've been completely consumed by it. I know Tammy. I have never met Sidney or the kids, but I have known Tammy for a number of years. I put in my information to become a verified insider, but haven't heard back and was holding off posting until then, but I'm about to burst. I'm a total mess, I have to throw my feelings and thoughts 'out there'.

I will be honest, up until this week, I didn't know what to believe. I know Tammy is a liar and a bit crazy, but is she THAT crazy? To be crazy enough to commit such a crime?! I wasn't sure and everything I read didn't give enough proof. There are a few of us lurking in the shadows in my similar situation (and I'm sure when they read these words, they will know who I am! Just as I know Delta Dawn, who by the way is an amazing human being in every way, shape & form! :)), we have been chatting a bit, comparing thoughts and notes.

What changed this week for me? Tammy's testimony. She completely lied. Things I KNOW about her, she lied about. You all saw when she contradicted herself so many times, you don't even have to know her to catch those! Nothing was accurate, everyone before her was wrong, only she is right. This is TRUE Tammy-style. She weaves such a web of lies that even she is convinced they are true. I am 100% certain she will claim her innocence until the day she dies. She has herself convinced. This is how she rolls. I've caught her in a lie, with hard proof, and she weaved the same web of lies to me - turned and blamed it elsewhere. Juuuuust like on the stand. I could predict when she was about to explode, when Nancy was prodding her, it made me remember my conversation with Tammy when I caught her in a lie - and I knew when Tammy would hit her boiling point. I could feel it!

If Tammy was innocent, there would be no reason she would lie on the stand. NONE. Why would she weave such a web if she didn't have to? She had to. She's guilty.

Now, the fact that I know this person has me completely ripped apart inside. I will admit I didn't know her well, but I communicated with her on a fairly often basis, a bit more than an acquaintance, and I have met her face to face (despite us not living in the same state). I cared about her well being. I remember her Facebook having videos from THEIR surveillance cameras of people driving past her house and her mentioning about fearing for her life and the lives of her children, I was very worried for her for a long time. Then I learned about the court case and I've been lurking ever since.

I am devastated that someone I know, someone I cared about, did this. It completely shatters me. And I didn't know her that well. I cannot even fathom what close friends and family are feeling, even if they do think she's innocent. I ache. The moment it all came around for me, I sat with my head in my hands and I cried. How could she? HOW COULD SHE?! I'm still reeling in shock. I'm also sad for her. To be that messed up.... She's a very broken human. I'm sitting here in tears again, aching. If you are of the praying sort, pray for that family, pray for the friends, pray for the KIDS. If I'm in this much pain, I can't even imagine how they are feeling - espeically if they came around to realizing like I did when she sat on that stand.

Thanks for listening...

Welcome! I'm sorry you're here under these circumstances and it must feel very surreal to have a friend who is a murderer :(.

While we wait, can you give an example of something she lied about on the stand? Something she didn't even "need" to lie about?

I heard of TM long before the case when she was pointed out to me on an offshoot Disney board by a friend of mine. TM was one of the posters that others thought little of, and was discussed on the forum to critique her posts because she always had the best of everything, the best kids, the best marriage, etc. etc. TM came off to me from reading her posts as someone who probably didn't have a lot of RL friends and had issues maintaining friendships because of her personality. She was a braggart and always had to pretend to be better than everyone she was interacting with. Imagine my shock when years later someone sends me the link to the HE case involving TM/SM. Toss in having had the experience of dealing with TM and her ilk, and I don't feel a lot of sympathy for her these days.

I hope you are able to work through this. Perceptions and the stories others create can be deceiving. I believe TM tried to create her own reality because she seemed to be all about perceptions, and ultimately her "story" led to murder and kidnapping. JMO

I know exactly what board you are talking about. LOL.

Google histrionic personality disorder!!

Welcome! I'm sorry you're here under these circumstances and it must feel very surreal to have a friend who is a murderer :(.

While we wait, can you give an example of something she lied about on the stand? Something she didn't even "need" to lie about?

I knew Tammy in the same way as Troopaloop. And have many of the same feelings and still am having a hard time excepting it all.

I can give you a basic example...which is totally stupid...but why lie about it.
She commented that her Disneyland trip was a good deal as travel agent rates are 80% off. I Wish! They are not that much off at all! Disneyland agent rates are a bit harder to come by and can vary, but not 80%...Why lie about something so minor as that?

She will never move on because she's a narcissist. They are grudge holding blamers. Nothing is their fault; they're the victim. Things are the way they are because of someone else's doings. They'll never take any accountability because they believe they are the ones wronged.

So true! I have no doubt that as things started falling apart for them and they were implicated in Heather's disappearance, Tammy told Sidney it was all his fault for cheating on her. "You made me do this when you cheated on me". If she's found guilty, she will blame her lawyers, Horry County, conspiracies, aliens, witchcraft and anyone but herself.

I've been the victim of a narcissist and also watched him lie on the stand and place all the blame on everyone but himself. The day he attacked me, he said it was my fault for being a willful b****. He's claimed LE was out to get him and wouldn't listen to his version of events (they did, but they didn't believe it). He wrote a letter saying he wanted to rip the prosecutor's lungs out. When confronted with a jailhouse phone recording where he admitted everything, he pleaded the 5th rather than admit the truth. He is extremely vengeful and I have no doubt his time in prison is spent marinating in his hate for me and all the LE, lawyers and judge who are (in his mind) the reason he's locked up.

I saw a lot of shades of him in TM's testimony. I'm sure if she's convicted, she will spend a great deal of time writing letters and trying to "prove" she's the victim of a wrongful conviction.

thank you! I couldn't remember what location his apartment was ... and since they went to his place to watch a movie, and then he dropped her off, had to still be in close proximity to where the M's could continue stalking her ...
I don't believe he lived in an apartment. IIRC, he stated he lived with his parents at their house. There are no apartments in Mt. Gilead (Murrells Inlet). I don't know if that matters, but I just thought I'd mention it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl