GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A critical point made that I didn't consider until after hearing TM so vehemently deny that SM never made that pay phone call.
What are the odds, that HE didn't speak to him for so long, then SOMEONE calls her from a pay phone in their general vicinity and she then makes calls to that pay phone AND SM.

No coincidences.
And I love Nancy saying (paraphrasing), why would you buy a pregnancy test with your wife, for your wife, and immediately call your girlfriend? Who does that?

Valid question. Who does that?

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 10m10 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - We know there was a pregnancy test box found in Heather's apt. but no test. Livesay suggests that you would want to tell the father as soon as possible. She said Heather was going to show Sidney.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Livesay says Sidney is on the phone with Heather and Tammy is sitting next to him, plotting.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Livesay: When Heather gets to Peachtree Landing at 3:38am she calls Sidney. They can tell you it's not their truck on the security cams. The Moorer phone pings on the route to Peachtree Landing and then the phone is shut off.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 12m12 minutes ago
Prosection says every phone call after the payphone call from Sidney Moorer is about Sidney. After another 4 minute call with him, the prosecution says Elvis immediately gets off the phone and goes to Peachtree Landing. 5 minutes up the road from where the Moorers lived.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 11m11 minutes ago
The pregnancy test box was at Heather Elvis' apartment but the stick was never found. Prosecution said she believes Elvis took the stick to show Sidney Moorer. #TammyMoorer

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Prosection said in every case the words and actions of the defendant tell you when the crime happens. There is always activity before and activity after on the phone etc. But there is never ever anything happening during the time of the crime. #TammyMoorerTrial

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 20m20 minutes ago
On the pregnancy test, Nancy suggest it was to determine if Heather was pregnant to add to Tammy Moorer's anger.

"That test wasn't for Tammy, she hated Sidney."

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 12m12 minutes ago
The pregnancy test box was found in Elvis' apartment. The device, Livesay says, was with Heather as she went to tell Sidney.

"It was with her, she was coming to show him "

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 10m10 minutes ago
"There aint no denying thats your truck," says Nancy Livesay. "As soon as you got off the phone with her your truck is heading in that direction."

Goodness gracious, I think we are breaking the internet today. At least we're breaking WS! lol

But back to trial:

Nancy is doing so well. My heart is pounding, my eyes are watering and my hands are shaking. I can only imagine the emotion being felt in the courtroom right now if I am having this much anxiety over Nancy's words. Praying for the family so much right now. Praying for Nancy and the jury. GET. THIS. RIGHT!

Nancy did get it right.:):):):)
To think I had doubts, before this closing.
NL won for us.
YIPPEE.
More to come, I hope.

Oh I wish I could hear what TM is thinking b/c NL is killing this close. Yes. Yes. Yes.

You can almost hear what she is thinking just by her posture. Arms crossed, a pose that I would say says she's steaming underneath. Not worried, but instead angry. She hates Nancy, her body language says so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste