GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually feeling sorry for him again. I mean, he has nothing to go on right now. He knows his client is toast so I guess he's doing his best when I think he'd rather just throw his hands up and say "yep, she did it."

We've been here for two weeks, and 38 witnesses, and proved nothing.
They didn't prove HE was pregnant, they didn't prove they took down their security system, they didn't prove anything. This case is a joke.
He talking about salt and shoelaces? Que?

Yeah, Greg, the biggest joke were your defense witnesses. To me the biggest piece of evidence is that payphone call. And now that I know she was with him all night, I can see where she should be found guilty. She was lured out. There was deception. Who uses a payphone when they have 2 phones and they are turned off at a convenient time?

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 58s58 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Defense: What the evidence shows is Tammy Moorer was home with her kids, her husband.

DqIs9-6UUAAIJ_B.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Defense saying after it came to light that Elvis' last phone call was to Sidney Moorer, the Moorer's allowed police to search the house and the car. Defense saying that is what innocent people do. #TammyMoorerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58