GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two somewhat off topic questions.

1. <modsnipped encouraging sleuthing of witness> Is she capable/willing to take care of the minor Moorer children when both Moorer parents are incarcerated?

2. Is is a southern thing to say "look her" instead of "look for her" like NL says a lot?

No not at all. Never heard that said before and I’m a life long southerner.

Do you know who runs that site? They've got some big mistakes, like getting TM's attourneys mixed up. They've attributed the closing arguments to Casey Brown instead of Greg McCollum. Whoops!
They're new to me. They were hard to watch the other day. I've stopped clicking on their links, but I was hoping there would be something of value in there. I came across the Casey Brown part, and that was it for me. Back to not clicking. :)

Judging from TM's face and demeanor after closings were done, I'd say she's not confident!
piggiemrs_zps2zyh3jha.jpg

Two somewhat off topic questions.

1. <modsnipped encouraging sleuthing of witness> Is she capable/willing to take care of the minor Moorer children when both Moorer parents are incarcerated?

2. Is is a southern thing to say "look her" instead of "look for her" like NL says a lot?

No not at all. Never heard that said before and I’m a life long southerner.

FWIW many of my extended family members are southern and I with my midwestern accent notice them sometimes rolling two words into one like that. Although I can hear my grandma say those three words in my head and they would have come more out like, "look fohrer" rather than "look her."

Judging from TM's face and demeanor after closings were done, I'd say she's not confident!
piggiemrs_zps2zyh3jha.jpg
Maybe she realizes that her attitude on the stand wasn't such a good idea. She was probably shocked that she was being stood up to. I'm hoping for a quick guilty and to see the look on her face when they lead her away.

Nancy’s closing had some of the jurors crying. Her family did really well- they cried, but were able to do it as quietly as they could. Lots of crying though and visible shaking with crying and not a lot of noise. I knew it was going to be good when she started with Snow White.

Thank you for being there and letting us know what it was like in the courtroom. It was gut-wrenching when NL talked about Heather's car approaching Peachtree Landing at the same time the M's truck was going there. And her wish: Stop. Go back! The wish of every one in the courtroom, except one.

And that one--she looked very different today. From the moment she walked in. Like she had aged over the weekend. But the look on her face during and after NL's closing now makes sense to me. If she saw some jurors and many in the courtroom crying, it had to scare the crap out of her. She looked wrecked. And she should look wrecked. She is not going to get away with murder. IMO

I'm going back to catch up on all the posts!! Been one busy and frustrating morning trying to post the tweets.
computer-hit-smiley.gif
computer-losy-smiley.gif
over and over again--I almost gave up and went back to bed
sigh-smiley.gif
Glad I didn't though lol. Off to catch up with the posts! :D

Thanks for the tweets and all your efforts today....WS was a mess all day...

5170.gif

<modsnipped quoted post and response to it>
she does stick her finger in her ear a lot and spin it around. She also mentioned allergies more than once today.

On a related note. - I first went last Thursday. I wasn’t sick. Tammy was popping cough drops (not candy) and the daughters friend was also popping cough drops and looked miserable. On the Elvis side where I was there were a couple others sick with cough , congestion , etc. and low and behold last night I went to bed feeling awful. Spent today with cough drops all day and because apparently some people the last week were messy with their water (the only drink allowed) I was made to throw my bottle of water out LOL. it was the first time I ever brought a bottle. That’s my long way of saying something is going around that courtroom and maybe Nancy got it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member