GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey guys, I know this thread is seemingly non-existent anymore and I know where to find everyone to reconnect, although it is hard for me to access from my computer at work. I never had a chance to introduce myself and since I am sure most of you witty, inquisitive people have seen my profile name popping up as a lurker of this thread, I would like to finally say hello and I have enjoyed following this case along with you all since the start.

You guys/gals are some smart *advertiser censored*'s and you never fail to amuse and enlighten me all at the same time.

Anyhow, :wave: hello and maybe I will get the balls to join the discussion more often.

Juno

Hi Juno...:Banane27: What better welcome than a dancing banana???

erfn7s.jpgerfn7s

Razakal tattooed over her "hatchetman" tattoo and I think it has something to do with being classed as a "gang member".

Interesting . . .

Hey, Juno! I can only reach you through the thread. Where did you go to? Are you coming back? Hope so. the Tapu

Ok Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
This has happened twice. Can someone tell me what to do to prevent this G.D thing in the future?

Give me a few minutes and I'll conjure up what I was going to say, again

I am catching up on all the threads and hope to join the discussion soon, however I wanted to lend you advice on this post. Click the "remember me" button when you log in. It no longer happens after you do so. Hope this helps.

As far as the gang affiliation, I wrote about this much earlier in our discussions. I am not sure about the New Mexico situation but in Arizona I know that people with Hatchetman paraphernalia and tattoos can be classified as gang members. And this classification can allow the police to do various things such as following people, intercepting communications, etc. all as part of an ongoing investigation into the gang's activities. A gang affiliation can also enhance sentencing in some criminal cases.

Hi everyone following this case, you have done a wonderful job. I hope I am welcome as a new set of eyes. Currently I am on thread 6 and this dates around November 30. I have looked up court case information on Sam and see this- all dated on Nov 3. I find it odd that this has not been discussed in Novembers corresponding thread. ( I have read up until the 30th) However can someone explain this to me? Here is a screen shot of one of them.
Per Wiki.-
Nolle prosequi is a Latin term meaning "to be unwilling to prosecute".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolle_prosequi
Nolle Prosequi

ROBBERY-FELONY

Nolle Prosequi

GRAND LARCENY-FELONY

Nolle Prosequi

1ST DEGREE MURDER-FELONY

Nolle Prosequi

NO O. L.

Sorry if I am re-hashing this but I can't understand why these serious charges are not going to be prosecuted? I am hoping that this thread may have some answers, but I admit, I can't wait another second after doing the records search. I apologize and Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• SM1.jpg
    SM1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
From what I think this means-(nolle prosequi) has something to do with evidence right? I mean lack of evidence? I am no lawyer here and I hope someone can help me out. Stop getting banned and staying on a time out! Help Please.
Why yay areyay the chargesay not getting charged ay?!
ETA (edited to add the 1st degree charge?)

From what I think this means-(nolle prosequi) has something to do with evidence right? I mean lack of evidence? I am no lawyer here and I hope someone can help me out. Stop getting banned and staying on a time out! Help Please.
Why yay areyay the chargesay not getting charged ay?!
ETA (edited to add the 1st degree charge?)

I dont have much time at the moment but can discuss this later. I am not certain since I havent really looked in to it yet but my first guess would be that it has to do with the merger doctrine.

Read up on merger doctrine.

Its sad that these new unholy apostles were so quick to jump in and fill the victims role as such, but I guess they get a free cd huh?

Anyway I would like to add an idea about these pills strewn all about Mr Ns car- I think he SMc just got freaked out and when the police showed up he tossed them around. It would be hard to prove they were his since it wasn't his car afterall. And I dont rule out that he probably popped a few, hence getting stuck in the said "ditch". Maybe there were some in the car already also. Probably some in his pocket and his sock that he got rid of? Just my thoughts on that. Maybe Em had hid a few in there too. If people who take pills have their whole stash available they usually eat em quick, I guess, I would assume. Also a comment on Mels family just sitting in the driveway for a long time. I wonder if they have had problems with her just going off and "doing her thing" taking pills or smoking and just caught up in her moments before. If she had episodes of partying and ignoring her folks, it would seem a little harmless to them maybe, kinda like oh no not again, whatever she will call us when she is done partying... And I say this because they didn't beat the door down and cause a scene...

Im almost caught up, but has anyone heard what was on the receipts? Any "speculation" to what these items were?

Hi there: no - we don't know what was on the Kroger receipts...probably energy drinks, Newports and other than that, we don't know.

That is only a sliver of the evidence that was collected I'm sure. I can't imagine that there would not be many more swabs taken because usually in bludgeoning cases there will be blood splatter. They will try to figure out the sequence of events - who was killed first, etc. There was a body upstairs remember and I'm now thinking that was Debra in her bed; but that is just my guess since it was the downstairs wood floors that had to be replaced :( But in the auction flyer for the house there is no mention of new carpet upstairs and the news said one victim was likely killed in their sleep.

I think the receipts are just going to show that he made a few casual trips to Kroger in between killing the three females and Mark.

I also thought it was weird that Mel's parents didn't go "trudicrazy" (that's my mom's name and she would have moved heaven and earth and pissed off an entire county to find me and would have never put up with any of that bullsmit)...I do think they were used to the kids just doing what they wanted and being really irresponsible. But driving several hours to get to Farmville and then waiting for hours??? Mel's mom finally did freak out and contact police and in a way, since they were already dead, I'm glad the family did not discover that scene.

Anyway I would like to add an idea about these pills strewn all about Mr Ns car- I think he SMc just got freaked out and when the police showed up he tossed them around. It would be hard to prove they were his since it wasn't his car afterall. And I dont rule out that he probably popped a few, hence getting stuck in the said "ditch". Maybe there were some in the car already also. Probably some in his pocket and his sock that he got rid of? Just my thoughts on that. Maybe Em had hid a few in there too. If people who take pills have their whole stash available they usually eat em quick, I guess, I would assume. Also a comment on Mels family just sitting in the driveway for a long time. I wonder if they have had problems with her just going off and "doing her thing" taking pills or smoking and just caught up in her moments before. If she had episodes of partying and ignoring her folks, it would seem a little harmless to them maybe, kinda like oh no not again, whatever she will call us when she is done partying... And I say this because they didn't beat the door down and cause a scene...

Mel was also 18, an adult, there isnt much they could do I would suspect.

FWIW I've been on this forum for many, many years and there most certainly are imposters and trolls and sock puppets that try to come in and disrupt things. That is one reason the forum is heavily moderated and if you come in saying you are so and so and are a person close to the case, it is mandatory that you verify it with Tricia.

Even if some people do these kinds of things for their own amusement, it is disruptive to those who prefer to take a more serious approach.

It's always good to have a healthy skeptic on board and if people are who they say they are, then there shouldn't be a problem. It's easy to verify, especially at WS.

It might seem a little crunchy to the newbies, but if you've seen the bizarre carpola that's gone down in the past, I think you would understand.

FWIW I've been on this forum for many, many years and there most certainly are imposters and trolls and sock puppets that try to come in and disrupt things. That is one reason the forum is heavily moderated and if you come in saying you are so and so and are a person close to the case, it is mandatory that you verify it with Tricia.

Even if some people do these kinds of things for their own amusement, it is disruptive to those who prefer to take a more serious approach.

It's always good to have a healthy skeptic on board and if people are who they say they are, then there shouldn't be a problem. It's easy to verify, especially at WS.

It might seem a little crunchy to the newbies, but if you've seen the bizarre carpola that's gone down in the past, I think you would understand.

Oh I no doubt agree. sock puppets...or sock sniffers..or both LOL.

:bow::bow::bow:

Has SMc made a plea yet? I haven't quite gotten to this info yet. TIA. And thanks for the welcome, all.

Has SMc made a plea yet? I haven't quite gotten to this info yet. TIA. And thanks for the welcome, all.

Not that I know of, April 20th is the hearing to set trial date, my guess is we may not see a trial for many more months and from some other things I know there may not be a trial at all, this may simply get pled out.

Well -insert bad word- we still don't know the order of death either? Add another bad word. Yikes. You are all troopers for sticking this out. Having to eat a snack with no crumbs... Months of nothingness, you all must be tired.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhiser79
Back