GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that I know of, April 20th is the hearing to set trial date, my guess is we may not see a trial for many more months and from some other things I know there may not be a trial at all, this may simply get pleaded out.

I am sorry that I am still a bit behind, I hope to remedy this by tomorrow (I have been doing a LOT of reading here already!!) did his lawyer file a venue change yet either? I guess the arraingment is for 4/20 which means that things still wont happen for awhile, this is the date set for a plea?

FWIW I've been on this forum for many, many years and there most certainly are imposters and trolls and sock puppets that try to come in and disrupt things. That is one reason the forum is heavily moderated and if you come in saying you are so and so and are a person close to the case, it is mandatory that you verify it with Tricia.

Even if some people do these kinds of things for their own amusement, it is disruptive to those who prefer to take a more serious approach.

It's always good to have a healthy skeptic on board and if people are who they say they are, then there shouldn't be a problem. It's easy to verify, especially at WS.

It might seem a little crunchy to the newbies, but if you've seen the bizarre carpola that's gone down in the past, I think you would understand.

This deserves more than a thanks. And I think I understand pretty good. Its pathetic to think that someone would do that for their amusement but not unheard of surely.

Well -insert bad word- we still don't know the order of death either? Add another bad word. Yikes. You are all troopers for sticking this out. Having to eat a snack with no crumbs... Months of nothingness, you all must be tired.

We have all kinda become friends in the process, its a real good group and we debate each other well and respectively.

I am sorry that I am still a bit behind, I hope to remedy this by tomorrow (I have been doing a LOT of reading here already!!) did his lawyer file a venue change yet either? I guess the arraingment is for 4/20 which means that things still wont happen for awhile, this is the date set for a plea?

Pretty much yea, no motion of change of venue yet but I expect that soon also.

Having the hatchetman tattooed over, seems to me like someone thinks they are better than that. I don't think it has to do with the gang thing. I think ICP had a song out that could be interpreted to refer to God instead of Satan? Can't be reppn' that can she?

Some of the images have been deleted or moved so did anyone get a screen cap of Sams letters? I couldn't check that out. No big deal if you all didn't, it probably was nothin anyway. But I wanted to say that I think this Killa Satan (I think) (the grandma one...) anyway knows more. The blog insinuated that, to me at least.

Having the hatchetman tattooed over, seems to me like someone thinks they are better than that. I don't think it has to do with the gang thing. I think ICP had a song out that could be interpreted to refer to God instead of Satan? Can't be reppn' that can she?

I dont know when she did it but I know ICP pretty much dissed SKR on national TV a few weeks ago. Check elsewhere for that discussion.

Some of the images have been deleted or moved so did anyone get a screen cap of Sams letters? I couldn't check that out. No big deal if you all didn't, it probably was nothin anyway. But I wanted to say that I think this Killa Satan (I think) (the grandma one...) anyway knows more. The blog insinuated that, to me at least.

There were no letters posted. ScaryMary did post a few lines of a letter but there was nothing there really.

Sam stayed with her just a few short weeks before the murders when he went to Washington for a Wicked Intent Records get together.

Sam stayed with her just a few short weeks before the murders when he went to Washington for a Wicked Intent Records get together.

Got it. Thats when they tore up the grave right? uugh. bleh. I mean she worded that like she just knew what he did, not what she heard... I could be wrong but thats the feeling I got anyway. Its not crazy to think he called her though.* Speculating here*

Got it. Thats when they tore up the grave right? uugh. bleh. I mean she worded that like she just knew what he did, not what she heard... I could be wrong but thats the feeling I got anyway. Its not crazy to think he called her though.* Speculating here*

She is very close to Sam AND Syniister who we know Sam did call, Syn would have likely called her immediately. Or Sam himself could have called her, such things are easily found by forensic scientists so we will know exactly who he called at some point.

Sam's appearance in court would have been January, but it was postponed until 4/20 (and we can't get over that irony) because his attorney was scheduling some psych evals.

It's been a long dusty trail alright, but with good company and many directions to go with the occult we hang in there and wait.

So likely, they'll just set a trial date and then we'll wait some more.

The Kelly/Niederbrock home is on the auction block this Saturday. I'm sure if our local homies would go over there, they could get in on a few whisperings in the crowd between tea and cookies. Somebody's gotta go!

Damn I wish VA was closer. That is such the perfect job for me.

They call it "junioring" in the dance business. I am very good at junioring (and it doesn't have any thing to do with minors you gutter minds, lol).

Sam's appearance in court would have been January, but it was postponed until 4/20 (and we can't get over that irony) because his attorney was scheduling some psych evals.

It's been a long dusty trail alright, but with good company and many directions to go with the occult we hang in there and wait.

So likely, they'll just set a trial date and then we'll wait some more.

The Kelly/Niederbrock home is on the auction block this Saturday. I'm sure if our local homies would go over there, they could get in on a few whisperings in the crowd between tea and cookies. Somebody's gotta go!

Damn I wish VA was closer. That is such the perfect job for me.

They call it "junioring" in the dance business. I am very good at junioring (and it doesn't have any thing to do with minors you gutter minds, lol).

BBM. Thats interesting, I wonder if the jail is giving him any meds already...for depression or anything of the like, and if they are giving him meds, I wonder if they will have any effect on the testing procedures. I am pretty sure that meds could affect LDT results. Hmm I wonder if he has had a lie detector test too.
On another note I think him saying that Jesus told him to do it was his way of speaking directly to Sick + Raz. I think he wanted to see the reaction of the officers, the look on their face. I know my jaw would have hit the floor, afterall this HCR is all about shock. I almost wonder sometimes...if Sam had a huge thing for Raz... and if she was rejecting him, would he would hurt her by taking her friends out? -and impress her in a sick way as well.
If things were not going to work out with Em, I think he was hurt by it and I have read some of her words that make her seem like she could be harsh. It reminded me of "mean girls". And her thoughts towards men make me believe she may not even be into men. I think he didn't know how to take her. He is used to being behind a computer instead of real life situations.
As I understand it, he was friends with Mel also. I believe he left a comment on one of her pics that described admiration of her. I wonder if he was trying to pursue her after the show to kind of piss Em off, but that didn't work. More rejection.
Also I think him killing Debra was because he already had an opinion of her through Em.
Mark, I think was killed just because he was a pastor.
This, is all considering he killed them all of course.
I think this Dexter obsession has an impact on him. The way he just sat around with the bodies, justified in his mind like that of Dexters. He found fault in these folks making his actions okay to him.

wadahoot-I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I wanted to tell you that I appreciate the history you offered as well. It sure gave me a chance to understand more fully, how he could have felt like he could influence these troubled kids to make a change in their life, just as he had. I know that he is resting in peace now and I hope you are able to find comfort in your memories of him.

Anyway I would like to add an idea about these pills strewn all about Mr Ns car- I think he SMc just got freaked out and when the police showed up he tossed them around. It would be hard to prove they were his since it wasn't his car afterall. And I dont rule out that he probably popped a few, hence getting stuck in the said "ditch". Maybe there were some in the car already also. Probably some in his pocket and his sock that he got rid of? Just my thoughts on that. Maybe Em had hid a few in there too. If people who take pills have their whole stash available they usually eat em quick, I guess, I would assume. Also a comment on Mels family just sitting in the driveway for a long time. I wonder if they have had problems with her just going off and "doing her thing" taking pills or smoking and just caught up in her moments before. If she had episodes of partying and ignoring her folks, it would seem a little harmless to them maybe, kinda like oh no not again, whatever she will call us when she is done partying... And I say this because they didn't beat the door down and cause a scene...

The old throw the drugs on the floor of the car trick always works.

Your theory about Mel makes a lot of sense though.

It is interesting, the rumor about his dad saying don't come back.

What was the response that Em never got, after the Sam says HIII comment? Anyone know?

I think Sam asking for the same officer to come back to the house was him planning on another victim/witness seeing him there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR
Back